The dragon

She called her nurse or Nurse Gu to see if she would be able to see her father.

Her father was a second ranked official which meant that he was one of the four officials ranked right under the prime minister.

This also meant that he was a very busy person, even if she was the treasured daughter of her father she had to ask for his audience.

As mentioned earlier, her father was a decietful and disgusting man. He was extremely clever but not clever enough and that was his only sin.

He was a human being, which meant he had just followed his natural animalistic instincts and tried to harm the crown prince.

The only sin he commited was that he was not clever enough. Which eventualy led to his downfall/ death.

He never loved her, he never loved anyone except himself which is like most humans, the only reasons he doted on her was because she was beautiful and naive, her mother was his first wife, her mother was also a very seductive temptress/devil, and she could be good use to him in the future.

In the past, she hadn't been able to escape his clutches no matter what, he had black mailed her and threatened her while she was the empress, to get whatever he wanted until he died.

But now, she may be able to convince him to dislike her and leave her alone, instead of using her as a pawn in the future.

To do this though, she would have to kill her mother first, because whatevr she did to make her father hate her, her mother would always be there to fix all the problems with her over sized breast and temting face.

Her mother gave birth to two sons and one daughter, her mothers sons were just like their parents, they were beautiful and clever but they were also killed with their father in the future, their only sin was also not being clever enough.

They were the perfect family outwardly but twisted so badly inside. She thoguht she loved them, her perfect family... but they didn't even give her a glance and only used her for their power.

________________________________________________________________________

Nurse Gu informed her, that he was busy with concubine lian hua, and that he would see her tomorow morning.

She laughed inwardly at this, her mother must be having a terrible tantrum by now, thinking up her next move to harm concubine lian hua and re- attract her husbands attention.

Tragicly would never care if the concubine was harmed. He would just bring more, and her mother would never be able to fully attract her fathers attention fully. It was an incredibly tragic family drama.

Her father had a first wife, a second wife, and 7concubines. The second wife was named Pin Yin, she was the mother of third brother Du Hai and a daughter who was two years older than her called Zang hong hua, she was pretty but not beautiful like her, she was also one of the favored concubines of the emperor that she had killed. Rest of the three daughters were daughters of the concubines, and they had been married off by her mother.

Although mother tried getting rid of concubines and wives, the second wife and 7concubines were all daughters illegemite or not of officials of rank 5 or higher.  Which meant they had come with dowry and their fathers held some power in court.

The second wife was the illegimete daughter of another second rank official which made her a valuable treasure to her father.

She took out her elaborately decorated and jeweled tanto (weapon of female self-protection) and headed off towards her mothers house to kill.

________________________________________________________________________

2 days later

"Did you hear? The first madam of the second ranked official was assasinated brutally two days ago, who would do that, such a terrible thing to happen fo a beautiful woman."

"That's not it, her daughter the greatly doted fifth daughter is being thrown out to live in a seperate mansion in the mountains for angering her father while he was mourning!"

"Shut up! you don't want anyone hearing you, these are dangerous times"

She walked down the market place hearing these whispers. She had killed her mother and thrown a big tantrum that included throwing a big-sized vase at him and injuring him. She had felt so satisfied when she ahd done that, she also got the results she wanted, the second wife immidiatly became the first wife and had persuaded her already angered father to kick her out of the house into their summer house in the mountains.

In the mountains she would be able to live peacefully, doing whatever she wanted. Then, eventually she would move out and live on her own.

She was already begining to see a bright future ahead of her, she would be able to study, travel and love whatever she wanted.

As she was thinking about these things, something in front of her made her freeze.

Horrified she used her assasin teqniques to hide and diguise herself in the blink of an eye.

He hadn't changed a bit, sharp dragon eyes that could express gentleness to his people, thin lips that always smiled hiding his klling intent, tall slender build that hid his firm muscles, sharp chin with hidden dimples, and his magnificent arua, all of it was what she had fallen in love with.

Now, she only felt remorse, and nothing else. Nothing else, she thought to herself, she can't be thinking about him, she convinced herself.

And after he passed her, on his magnificent horse, she ran back home trying to forget all the memories that came crashing back to her like a flood

_