2 years later...... (Don't be fooled by the innocent title)

Random thought(or more like a question): Did my writing style degenerate and become trash? Or did I have any from the start?

The stupid old emperor had finally passed on to the afterlife, he prayed to the gods that his father became a dog in his next life. The death of the second minister hou was a huge blow to the second prince's power and Rui Wei was able to remain as the crown prince.  

Thankfully though, the coronation was tomorow and all the crownprince's opposers were all locked up in their homes unable to get out, escpecially the second prince and his mother. They were also not allowed to see anyone. 

It had taken him five years to fully prepare this moment. Countless of innocent blood was shed including his mother the former empress and the current empress who was also killed for supporting him. 

Rui Wei stared wearily at his reflection, this was what the imperial palace did to people, he was only 21 yet there was a strand of white hair. Even with the dragon coronet and long robes embroidered with dragons, he just felt like a empty soul. Although he had confidence in being an emperor, there was a deep pit in his heart.....

"Slam"

"Rui Wei!!!! Your finally an emperor!!!!" Mei Lan ran in flanked by Du Hai and Anye. 

She ran over to him and noticed the strand of white hair.

"ehhhhhhh! Are you already old! You don't even have a child!" Mei Lan laughed as she pulled on his white hair.

"Having to put up with you has already given me thousands of white hair in my heart." Lang said dramatically collapsing on Cheng.

Surprised, Cheng threw Long on the ground, and there laid the pitiful bodygaurd, thrown away by everyone.

Mei Lan simply kicked Long's legs, then she turned back to Rui Wei.

At first Mei Lan was like a wicked demoness who tortured Du Hai, then she was simply just a noble lady, however this normal noble lady who was only suppose to know how to gossip and plan evil behind backs, had turned into a strong and beautiful goddess. She was brave, had a sense of humour, beautiful, and strong. She completely took his breath away.

Although if she had one problem, to him, it would be that she had completely zero interest in him and even less interest in being an empress. 

He planned to ask her tomorow, if she wanted to be his empress, and if she did he would worship her, however, if she stomped on his heart and left, he would forever keep his heart vacant and be a good emperor. 

Like the fox demon she was, she had completely taken over his everything in 4 years, and now only she could ever complete him. 

He had never planned this, he had only thought that she was a good person and a worthy person, he hadn't realized his feelings until recently. 

_______________________________________________________________________

"Your majesty first miss lady cheng is asking for your audience!!!" An enuch shouted from outside.

"Let her in"

Normally it would have been considered an extremely rude thing to ask for an emperors audience when he was not at court, however she was minister cheng's daughter, and loyal minister cheng had supported him to the end, therefore she had special privilegies.

"Cheng Jia na greets heavenly son the emperor, may the emperor live a thousand years and more, this servant deserves to die for asking your audience."

She bowed five times as was the required when greeting the emperor.

"En, so why have you requested my prescence if you know how terrible it is." Rui wei asked.