goddess of beauty and her .... men?

"May the emperor live thousands of more years!" People yelled as they bowed to the old emperor sitting on a giant throne that was about 3 meters long and placed in a higher place than everyone else. Although he was old, he still had an aura of a dragon, afterall once a dragon is forever a dragon. He wore giant coronet and his clothes literally glowed. 

"Ha ha ha ha " The emperor laughed merily as he signalled towards the beautiful fairy-like dancers who were waiting behin the columnes. Suddenly the giant dragon hall was filled with the King's Beautiful Lady's and their beautiful silk clothing. Beautiful Lady's were a position that was lower than a concuubine, but still held more power than average palace madames and maids. They had to be well-looking, graceful , educated, and talanted. Beautiful ladies could only be selected from peasant families therefor they could never climb the harem to a higher position; technically. HOwever there were some incredibly beautiful and talented ladies who managed to climb up to the imperial concubine position or even consort position. 

The rest of the nobles who were bowing stood up and went to their respective places.

"Your majesty, the crown prince, third official Du Hai, Prime minister's sons, and lady Du are late, they must be doing this to embarrass your majesty! Who would dare to be late to you majesty's banquet? Besides the Crown Prince is even the royal prince!" Imperial concubine Yu who was now imperial consort whispered into his year with a sneer.

Although it was unreasonable, the emperor's face became darker and darker as time passed on.

then suddenly......

"His majesty the crown prince, Wang rui wei, Third official Du, noble lady Du, young masters li cheng and li Anye!" The servant at the gates shouted.