Change (1)

( Random thought: Isn't it annoying when you don't wanna write anything, but you can't find any good stories to read. So you start writing and then give up and search for more stories. And that cycle just happens more than millions of times. Or is it just me..... * Hides back under a rock*)

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIt's Friiiiiiiiiiiday!" Mei Lan sang as she jumped into her brothers study. But no one replied.

Du Hai had stayed up all night long, investigating the assassination attempt. Therefor he never left his desk and just fell asleep.

His face was dropped on the high table sideways, the table pressing against his cheek, his whole body was leaning on the table that came up to his chest when sitting. His face clearly showed exhaustion  . But he still looked like a handsome sleeping tiger.

Mei Lan stood there, admiring his face and body. At one point in the night he must have taken of his upper clothes because of the strong heating system. He had moderate long bulky arms, pecks, and 6-packs. They were very tan and luscious-looking. She felt drool come up, but swallowed it, as if she was dry swallowing a very big pill.

But, Du Hai's scars did not fail to escape her attention. She never thought he would have so much scars. His back was left with horrid looking whipping marks that he received when he was 14, at least 4 slashes on each of his arms, burns marks and wound marks everywhere on his chest. She had to swallow more fluid that came up her nose and eyes.

She didn't know why though, maybe she was feeling some sort of attachment towards this human being. She laughed at herself for even thinking that, as she slowly walked towards her brother.

"Dear brother mine." She called him softly.

Du Hai woke up in a start and, yes, he pulled out a knife from god knows where and pointed it at her. When his brain caught up to his body, he quickly threw the knife far from him and hugged her. 

"Lan'er, why are you here?" He murmured, she was used to him over-reactingly hugging her every time he saw her.

"Well, dear brother, we were suppose to be at the crown prince's palace an hour ago..." Before she could finish her sentence, Du Hai was gone. ~with the wind  :P

_______________________________________________________________________________

Although it was quite freezing outside, their carriage was a well heated, it was a heater carriage that carried a separate heater to warm the carriage (Also Bestowed by the Crown Prince).

Of course the carriage was made of cedar wood, and had lotus decorations made of jade all over the outside and inside of the carriage, the cushions were made of soft fox fur.

She was dressed in a mint green brocade gown with leaves embroidered elegantly on her sleeves and hems. She was wearing a dark cyan velvet cape that had red blossoming flowers beaded onto it, and her hair was let down with a single green gem pin to hold her hair up.

"If you feel nauseous you tell me right away, also if you feel like throwing up or dizzy, or anything like that, we'll go home right away. Ok?" Du kept fussing over her like a mother. However, even her mother didn't fuss about her as much as Du Hai did. All her mother wanted from her was more power. Because of this she just had to look pretty and stay healthy.

Mei Lan just sat there, watching her brother fuss. Thinking of thousands of noble ladies who would die of jealousy right now.

When the carriage arrived in front of the crown prince's palace, Du Hai quickly got off the carriage and ran over to her side. Before she could move, he had already opened the door, and held out his hand. She laughed at his cuteness and accepted his hand.