First meeting is an accident, second meetings are fate

2 year later.........................................................................................................................................

"Crown Prince~ why are we hiking up here~ we're suppose to be attending the grand dowager empress's birthday ceremony today~ " 

"If my prediction is correct, my prince will be minced meat if my prince goes back to the palace."

"That's right, emperor will also be angry~ and the worst part is, he'll punish weak enuchs like us~"

The enuchs complained as they followed the crown prince along the mountain side.

But he ignored them, he was concentrating on climbing to the mountain top where Du Hai was. Although Du Hai wasn't his brother in blood, he was like a brother. They had pledged brotherhood with each other and after that, Du Hai had left for edjucation and expirience in the outer borders for 2 years.

Du Hai always had strong ambitions, although he was neglected for most of his childhood for being a second wife's son. His mother was able to help him work towards his goals after the first wife had died. He was always glad that the first wife had died, his whole family had been horrible to him while she was alive because he was a son. Thankfully the obstacles that blocked him from being a great hero were removed and he had deligently studied, fought, and gained expriences during those two year.

Now Du Hai was back, to take exams for being an official. 

What upset him though, was that Du Hai hadn't come to visit him right away, instead he went to one of his family's small manor on top of a mountain. It wasn't even a manor, it was a small resting place for insignifent people of the family. 

He couldn't understand why Du Hai went up there.... did he want to rest? Was something hidden there? or was someone waiting for him? 

Most likely something was hidden there, he wasn't a person who would take vacations on mountain tops, he would rather kill himself than sleep.... although he would never kill himself..After all Du Hai thought he had way more better things to do than kill himself.

"Ooh?!~ where is the young crown prince going so early in the morning? Is it so important that he has to skip the empress dowagers birthday ceremony?" Said a easy going gentle voice behind him. 

"Was crown prince going to leave his body gaurd behind?"

He suddenly felt as if his feet had been cut of and his body had gained another 60kg. He slowly turned around to face his body gaurd.

Long had a gentle feminine face, with a long slender build. Although he looked like a gentleman with no backbone, but it didn't mean that his back bone was made out of snake skin. He was tougher than dragon bone but he was as decieving as a snake.

He was an evil monster. Although Long was like a brother to him and had already pledged loyalty to him a long time ago, he was too troublesome to bring along.

Also, it was two hours ago that he had recieved the news of Du Hai and One hour since he had started climbing the mountain. His enuchs wanted to follow him, afraid of what would happen to him.

He was quite suprised at how fast Long had managed to catch up with him in a short amount of time.

But it was possible for Long. Long was extremely skilled in martial arts and had been part of an assassin guild before he had found him and took Long as his body gaurd.

"I...I didn't want to wake you since I made you do so much work last time...." He said, trying to calm an extremely Long.

"OH? me? I'm not angry. not angry at all, not angry at all" Long muttered as he grit his teeth.