Unwelcome stranger

She walked into her little cottage as usual. And as usual, there was nothing and no one except for all kinds of dyed fur covering the ground and bed. She was weary and tired to do anything. So she walked up to her bed and curled up like a kitten.

"Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!" She opened her eyes and leaped to a defensive poise, there were loud drum noises outside her door and it had woken her up from her slumber.

After clearing her head, She quickly put on some garments, knotted her feet length hair and slipped a few decoratived assassin needles into her hair, and strapped about 4 very short 2in daggers into her breasts and thighs.

She wished she had more time to prepares, but the daggers and pins would have to do for now.

She quickly lifted herself up to wooden frames that acted as a roof and shifted some of the straw to the side.

She realized that the drums were not meant for her, and that the sound of the drums came from faraway. It was just her enhanced hearing that woke her up. She could barely distinguish the where the drums were coming from.

A sudden curiousity came over her, and very stupidley she jumped down from the wooden frames and walked out of her door.

___________________________________________________________________________

She jumped to the closest tree from her fence, and carefully jumped from tree to tree making the quietest of noises.

Fortunately there were lots of wind tonight, so it wasn't a big problem.

As she got closer, she began to see more lights coming from torches and she saw many people gathered around something.

When she arrived 3 meters from the group of people she gasped. She gasped as she realized all of them were beautiful, she was also beautiful, but she had never seen so many beautiful people all together.

There were some men and some women. They were all wearing expensive jewelry; jades, rubies, moonstones, opals, pearls, saphirres, crystals, all set in gold or silver. Some were even wearing giant headsets purley wrought of gold.  They also wore expensive garments, cherry red silk with dragon embroidery, plumpurple brocade with silver sea horses, midnight blue silk with pearls emboridered with flowers, and even the dullest colors seemed to be glowing and embroidered.

All of the beautiful people were sitting on gold cushioned benches fashioned like an arena. There were more people, who were still beautiful but seemed to be lower rankings then others who slammed golden hammers down on giant jade drums. There also was a giant glowing pearl floating peacefully on top of everything, shining it's luminous light on everything.

She was awed for a moment, that she didn't realize what the inhumantly beautiful adience was shouting to the middle.

"Kill him! Kill him! Common, you can do better than this! Kill him! Kill him!" They chanted. Soon they became more excited and starting standing up and jumping up and down.

The audience was blocking her way, but she climbed the tree to see what was in the middle.

When she finally got a glimps of the middle, she was horrified.

She, who was considered the cruelest empress in history was horrified. There was women strapped to bulls horns and bloodied men. These women were constantly bashed agains't each other or a knife as the angry bulls thudded against each other or fought with the men.

She could tell by their bloodied faces and magnificant bodies, that they were also or once use to be beautiful.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Save me, please, Ah, Noooo!" A beautiful women with shining brown hair screamed as she was sliced by a sword of a blond warrior man. Then two more screamed s from getting pierced by two bulls jamming their horns against each other.

Men grunted as they fought with each other, While another man was thrusting in and out of a bloodied half-dead screaming women strapped to a dead bull.And the only conclusion she could make was that, this was some sick game that involved killing each other and women strapped to bulls.

She was horrified and terrified, that she couldn't move a single muscle in her body. She just stood there, watching people cheer as the center became a blood shed.

Finally, when one victor survived, people cheered and hollered.

He was a beautiful man, even though there was an ugly scar across his mouth that made him look frightening. He was atleast 2 meters tall, full of bulky muscle, and a buzz of black hair. He grinned ferociously as he puched his muscly arm into the air. He was half naked, and bloodied, but he seemed to be fine.

________________________________________________________________________

She kept watching them in a daze, when suddenly, they dissapeared into thin air.

A moment they were cheering and hooting and the next they were gone. So was the glowing pearl.

All there was left, were bloody dead bodies of naked men, women and animals.

Waking out of her daze, she realized there were tears streaming down her face, she quickly wiped away the tears and prepared to take her shaky self  back when she heard a weak groan.

She gasped and looked back.

In the darkness, there was a slight movement from a body of a man.

She was torn.

She wanted to go home, and forget about all of this, forget that people did this, but she also couldn't resist her curioustiy, and her pity for the man.

Even if she was a selfish, cruel, and coldhearted bitch, people shouldn't be left alone to die.

Especially hansome men.

So she sighed and climbed down the tree. Walking quietly adn softly she quickly lifted the heavy bloody man with her enhanced strength and walked back to her cottage.