Chapter 9

**Hey guys! It is time for chapter 9. Thanks for all the support. This one goes to BlinkingLife who is an amazing writer. Thanks!**

Yugi's POV

I stir shortly before sundown. I consider getting up, but I felt warmth around me. I realize that it was only Yami. I smile as his arms tighten around me and pulling closer, if that was even possible, to him. He mumbles into my hair and I can tell he is starting to stir awake. I turn in his arms so I can see his face. I brush his bangs out of his face and kiss his forehead. His crimson eyes open and he stares at me. "That's a sight that I hope to wake up to every morning," he says and he runs his fingers through my bangs.

"Well technically every evening," I say. "Smartass," he says and kisses me. I look over at the pile of bodies that is my friends. "I wonder when they will choose to wake up," I ask. "How bout we take advantage of the situation," he says and grips my chin and brings my mouth to his. During our make out session, we didn't hear the others start to wake up. "Oh my God," says Anzu. "Really guys. There is trees over there," says Joey. I pull away from him and bury my face in his neck blushing.

"You have no room Joey. Remember when we all walked into the movie room at Kaiba's mansion," says Yami. Joey's face turns red as a tomato. I sit up with Yami's arms still around my waist. I look at him. "I need to go catch some breakfast for you guys," I say. "Mmm, can't you just stay here for a little while longer," he says and pulls me so I'm straddling his waist. "Yami, can you let him go so we can have some fresh meat," says Tristan. I looked at his neck and notice that I had marked him.

'Hey Yami. Don't be surprised if they ask what that mark is on your neck,' I say through the link. 'What do you mean,' he asks. 'When I drank from you last night, I marked you as mine. So there's two permanent teeth marks on the side of your neck that the mating mark doesn't go,' I say. He sits up and kisses my palm. 'It's a mark that I am proud to bear then,' he says. I smile at him. "I'll be back in probably 10 minutes," I say and get up off of him. I walk off towards the woods. I smell the air and smell a deer about 2 minutes away.

I silently stalk till the deer is in sight. Using my hunting instincts, I strike the deer snapping it's neck. I hoist the deer over shoulder. Considering the size of the deer, it was difficult lugging it back towards the tree line. I step out of the tree line with the deer. As I near the camp, they all look up. "Holy shit," says Marik. "How did you carry that thing," asks Ryou. "Vampire strength," I say as I put it down. Yami hands me one of my knives and I start to skin it. I cut the meat up while the other guys get the fire nice and hot.

The girls gathered some sticks to cook the meat with and as I got chunks cut they put it on sticks and started cooking it. "Thanks Yugi," says Ishizu. They all nod with her. "Your welcome. It was actually quite easy," I say. "Really," asks Joey. "It's all instinct for vampires. Just listening to what your body is telling you to do. Hunting is all instinct though it does take some practice," I say. "So Pharaoh, what is with the mark on your neck," asks Bakura. I blush and look down. Yami gives him the are you serious. "That's something I am going to keep to myself thank you," says Yami.

"Come on. We all know that Yugi was the one who gave you that," says Marik. "How about we leave them alone for once and let them be happy," says Anzu. "Thank you Anzu," I say and pick up one of my knives and start playing with it. I nonchalantly toss it at a log and they look at me wide eyed as it sticks straight out. "What," I say. They continue to eat and I sat by Yami laying my head on his shoulder. After they are done, they throw all the scraps in a pile. "What should we do with this," asks Seto. "Let's leave it. It'll be dinner for a lucky carnivore or rabid," I say as we finish packing and set off. "How long will we be walking," asks Seto.