Chapter 21

**Heyo guys. This chapter has a lemon in it. There's your warning. It is marked so that you can skip if you don't want to read it. I'll let you get to it.**

Yugi's POV

Yami carried me all the way back to our apartment and layed me down on the bed. He turns his attention to the wounds on my wrists that haven't healed yet because of all the blood that I lost. His mouth is gentle as he licks the wounds. He coats them in his saliva so they close. I moan at the feeling as they close. Once they are shut he puts my wrist back down. He sits back against the headboard and picks me up so I am straddling his hips. "Come on Yugi. Feed from me and gain your strength back," he says.

I moan and nuzzle his neck. He opens his neck to me. "Take from me my mate," he whispers. I lick up his neck and nibble. He shudders beneath me. I bite from his neck and his blood fills my mouth. I moan at the taste and he answers with a moan of his own. I take in mouthful after mouthful and my strength starts to return. "Ahh Yugi," he yells. I immerse myself in the taste, feeling, and scent that is Atem my Yami, my Mou Hitori No Boku, my mate. I gasp and pull away from his neck.

I gasp for a few seconds before closing the wound on his neck. "Thank you," I whisper. "Your welcome. You're my mate. I love you Yugi and I was torn when you were taken away from me," he says with a sob. "Shh I am here right now. I won't leave you ever," I say. "But I wasn't able to save all of you," he cries. I know about that. I felt it when the spirit that was trying to take me over was ripped away from me by Yami's shadow magic which is similar to the Darkness that was used to place him there in the first place.

The Darkness is still there within my soul. The biggest thing it allows me to do know is tap into the abilities of Darkness. I can wield the magic of Darkness like I've been doing it my whole life. "Yami you did save me. The only thing that is still there is the Darkness," I say and hold my hands in front of us and will the Dark magic to show itself. It does and Yami gasps. "The way I am looking at it is another ability to master. Remember Yami that Darkness does not always equate to evil just as Light does not always bring good," I say.

"Are you saying that there's someone here that isn't actually good," he says. "Yeah, after we returned and we entered here, I felt something. It felt like Darkness," I say. "We'll just have to be careful around people," he says. I nod and and feel the Darkness start to pull me. I look up and see a book floating in the air by Dark magic. Yami looks up at questioningly and I grab the book. 'This is the language that Rebecca said the spell in. I can understand it now,' I say through the link. 'It's the ancient Dark language,' says Yami.

I open the book and the first thing I see is a protection spell. "It's a spell. It will make our aparment soundproof and not allow anyone in who wishes ill will against us," I say. "Yeah, I wonder if my connection to Shadow magic allows me to read this," says Yami. "Well what better way to test out my new abilities than with a simple protection spell," I say. I crawl off of Yami and lay the book on the center of the bed. "All spells require some sort of blood sacrifice. The more complicated the spell, the greater the sacrifice," I say.

"At least this one is simple," says Yami who hands me ceremonial knife we keep in the drawer. I run the blade across my palm and hold my hand over the book. I call on the Darkness and say the chant. As I recite the words from the book, Darkness slithers its way around us and curls around my palm. It soaks in my blood till it has the proper amount for the spell. I sense the protective spell take effect and the Darkness disappears. "Wow that was easy," I say. "The spell was simple," he says and licks the slash on my palm closing it.

I watch him with dark eyes as he licks the rest of the blood from my palm. He looks up at me and his eyes darken. I push him down on the bed and attach my mouth to his. A moan builds deep in his throat. I stick my tongue in his mouth before he has any chance at fighting me. I curl my tongue around his and he moans into me. His hands wander my body before finding my butt. He grips it and pulls me against him as I straddle his hips again. His hips thrust into mine and I moan.