Chapter 17

**Heyo guys! That last chapter got pretty intense. Now we will see how Yami is as a vampire. Enjoy the chapter Puzzleshippers!**

Yugi's POV

It has been 2 days since the change has started for Yami and he hasn't woken up. I have literally snapped my teeth at any who dare try to enter this room. No one and I mean no one will enter to harm my mate. If they try then their death will be swift so that I can get back to my mate. I nuzzle and purr him to keep him myself calm. Sometimes they can hear you and sometimes they can not. I can smell that he is almost done with his change and I am very nervous of what his reaction will be.

I kiss his cheek and more tears fall down my face. I felt it when he died and I hated that I had to do that in order to change him. I can see him start to twitch as he starts to stir. I back off to give him a little space, but I still purr to calm him. He moans and his eyes snap open. He grasps his head and I can feel that his head hurts. He looks around observing his surroundings through his new vision. He hears me and then vaults off the bed and into a corner defensivly hissing and growling.

I whimper and purr as I show him my neck. I crouch down into a submissive position. He slowly crawls to me. I keep my eyes down as eye contact could spook him. He is more in tune to his instinctual side so it is no surprise that he is acting like this. He picks up my hand and brings it to his face. "Mate. Mine," he says possessively. "Yes, your," I say and look up at him. He whimpers and rubs my hand on his face and takes in my scent. He shudders a little. "Smell...good," he says. I can tell his instincts are in overdrive.

I beckon him back to the bed so we are no longer on the floor. "Yugi," he says. "Yes Atem," I ask. "I feel so...so," he starts. "I know my mate. I know," I say and turn my head to the side in offering. He can't resist as his eyes darken. He kisses up my neck and I moan. "Like music to my ears," he mumbles into my neck. I can feel his fangs lengthen and he sinks them in my neck. I feel a flash of pain before it morphs into pleasure. "Ahhh," I yell out. He moan into my neck while taking in mouthfuls of my blood.

"T-that's it Yami," I whisper and run my fingers through his hair. His bite deepens and I feel our bond strengthen as the mating ritual is complete. I can feel his heightened senses and pleasure coursing through him. He pulls away and closes the wound on my neck. A mark will forever remain there just the same as the one on his neck. I lift his face up so I can see his eyes. The crimson in them even brighter from the blood. They shine like rubies. "Your eyes are just as beautiful as I thought they would be," I say and run my thumb under his left eye.

"I can feel what you're feeling," he says. "I know. It is the thing that a mating bond adds. We would have a mind link, but we had that already because of the puzzle," I say and grip one of his hands. I purr for him and rub one of his hands on my cheek. I can hear a purr start to come from his throat. The sound instantly calms me. It's like a hypnotic melody. "So this is what it means to have a mate. To feel the love of your mate in this way. It makes me love you even more if that's even possible," he says and kisses my cheek.

"Though I may have slightly pissed off my friends," I say with a slight laugh. "And how would you have done that Aibou," he asks. "Well while you were out, I was sort of feral because of how vulnerable you were and I may have growled and snapped my teeth when they came close to the door. "Oh you know they won't be mad at you for that. Seto of all people should know you were acting on instinct. I actually get it now that I experience this for myself," he says and kisses my neck.

I groan and grip his upper arms. "I also love the new ways I get to tease you Aibou," he says with a smirk. He sends a lot of lust through the link. I moan and my grip tightens. My control snaps and I shove him against the bed with force I haven't been able to use because he was human. I can tell my eyes are black and when we lock eyes, his darken as well. With a primal roar, my teeth snap to his neck. I take in his blood and he yells in pleasure. "Oh my Ra Yugi. So sexy when your dominate side takes over," he coos in his baritone.

I groan into his neck and grind into him. "Nghh," he moans through clenched teeth. 'What's wrong Pharaoh,' I ask through the link as I send lust right back at him through the link. I pull away and lick the wound closing it. I sit up while fully straddling his hips. I can feel a little bit of blood dribbling down my chin. He sits up and licks it away and shoves his tongue into my mouth. The blood spreading over my tongue as ours battle for dominance. Yami wins and explores my mouth.

He rolls us over and pins me to the bed. "There, now your in your rightful place. In my bed beneath me," he says with a chuckle. "Oh your acting as if your the only dominant one in this relationship. Also remember you're the younger vampire," I say and use my strength to push him against the far wall in one fast movement. Once he is pinned, I lick up his neck. He shudders and his hips snap forward trying to find mine. "Now your being mean Aibou," he says. "That's not mean. This is mean," I say and let him go and walk out the door.

I hear him growling in the next room and chuckle. "Let the games begin and as you know I am the King of Games," I say with a laugh. "Well I see he is awake," says Seto from the couch. "Yep, he's awake and kicking and biting and screaming," I say when we hear a roar. "I think you seriously teased him into being pissed off," says Joey. He flashes into the room with vampire speed and his arms wrap themselves around my waist. His face buries itself in my neck. "Yep, definately pissed off," I say with a laugh and Seto and Joey laugh too.

**This ones a bit shorter than the others, but I wanted to get it out. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!**