Chapter 19

**Ok this chapter features the game Cards Against Humanity cause this idea popped into my head while I was at work. This game is offensive so sorry if you are offended. Remember guys have faith in the heart of the cards. XD**

Yugi's POV

We were all sitting around Yami and I's apartment bored out of our minds. "I am so bored. What do you all want to do," asks Marik. "We could have a eating contest," says Joey. "NO," yells everybody else. "Fine jeez. Anyone else got any bright ideas," he asks. I smile and get up and go to my shelf full of games. I pull out Cards Against Humanity. "Yes," says Tristan. "Oh it's so on now," says Bakura. I pull out the game and the couples team up and Anzu and Ishizu decide not to play. "Aww Tristan's by himself," says Malik.

He gives Malik the bird and I pass out the cards. 'Haha Yami. We gotta believe in the heart of the cards,' I say through the link and trying not to laugh. Yami about busts a gut on the floor so I can't hold it in. They are all looking at us funny cause they don't know. I calm down enough to tell them the joke and Marik about passes out from laughter. Once that was over, I pass out the cards. I look at ours. Old people smell, Trying to wake up from this nightmare, Fiery poops, Edible underpants, Vigilante justice, The heart of a child, and Justin Bieber.

'This sounds like a recipe for your chili Yami,' I say through the link and he smacks me on the head. "Alright I'll judge first. Why do I hurt all over," he says and face palms. I lay down the fiery poops one and draw another. Micropenises, lovely. Yami is laughing behind me. "Don't think we have a problem with that," he whispers. It is m turn to smack him. "Ok enough with smacking each other you two. Save it for the bedroom ok. Fiery poops, A big black dick, Anal beads, and Grandma. You guys are sick," he says and we're all roaring with laughter.

"I'm giving it the the fiery poops squad," he says. "Yes," I say and grab the black card and sit in Yami's lap. "Alright, our turn. What did I bring back from Mexico," asks Bakura. 'Justin Bieber,' he says and I put the card down. "Ok Sexual tension, Justin Bieber, A bag of magic beans, and Powerful thighs. I'm gonna go with the beans since I hate Justin Bieber," he says and Joey reaches for the card. "Dang it Yami," I say. "What I thought he would go for that one," he says. I draw another card. Dying of dysentary. 'What is that,' he ask.

'I'll tell you if I play it,' I say with a nervous laugh. I draw a black card. "What gives me uncontrollable gas," I ask. "Your boyfriend," says Bakura who earns a smack from Ry. They hand me their cards. "The entire internet, Kanye West, A bleached asshole, and Date rape. Seriously guys you are all messed up in the head," I say and then look at Marik. "It's too late for you," I say and he fakes being hurt. "We're picking Kanye West," says Yami and Joey smiles and grabs the card.

"Come on guys, Joey is winning," says Bakura. After a lot more rounds of that. Me and Yami end up winning. "That was honestly one game that I was hoping we'd lose," I say. "Oh come on love. It's all in good fun," he says picking me up and placing me on the couch. "I guess our titles as the Kings of Games held true," I say. "Oh they better," he says and kisses me. "Oh that reminds me. I need to go to the store later," I say. "For what," he asks and I point at the broken vase in the corner.

"At least it wasn't the 5000 year old one," says Yami. "If it would have been that one that Marik and Bakura broke, we probably would have been trying to scrub blood out of the carpet," I say. "Speaking of. I want a little snack and you seem to be what I am craving," he says with a smirk and plants kisses up and down my neck. He slowly removes my choker and sets it on the coffee table. He licks up my whole neck and I moan. I turn my head to the side in offering and he gladly accepts.

His teeth find my neck and sink in. He takes in gulps of my blood while I am gasping and panting. This never will get old. At first, I thought it was odd that we could cure each other of our hunger. As I read the book, I realized that it is normal for mated pairs to just feed off of each other and not hunt again really. He releases me after his hunger is gone, but I see that his eyes are black with lust. Hmm that one problem created another. I speed out from underneath him using vampire speed.

"Now why are you running Aibou," he asks. "Not running. Just gotta get to the store before it closes," I say and walk out the door. 'Seriously, you're gonna leave me all hot and bothered,' he asks. I don't answer him and shoot all the lust I can back at him until he releases. 'Great, now I gotta change my pants,' he grumbles. I head along the sidewalk towards the store. We only have a few errands that I have to run. I can't help but feel that someone is watching me. I look around and eye the shadows. I see nothing so I keep going.

I get to the old antique store. I ask the guy if he has any Egyptian vases and he does not. He did say that he may be able to get some to him from another city. I nod and give him my thanks before heading out the door. I shiver once I get outside. Not from the cold, because vampires don't get hot or cold. I feel a dark aura lurking around. I better get back and report this to Pegasus. I start sprinting back. I take a short cut home through the park and that's where I am jumped.

Someone hits me on the back of the head with a metal pipe and I fall to the ground. I jump up and prepare for an attack, but I don't see anyone. Then I feel a searing pain in my abdomen. I look down to see the end of sword sticking out of my abdomen. The sword feels like it's burning me from the inside out. 'Aibou,' I hear Yami yell through the link. The sword is pulled back out and I fall to the ground. The man rolls me over so I am on my back. "Hello Yugi Muto we meet again," says the man. "Bandit Keith," I say through clenched teeth.

"So you are the powerful one that everyone is talking about. What a pathetic vampire you are," he spits. 'Bandit Keith,' I say through the link and shut it off. He smiles down at me and I feel my skin start to burn. I look to shadows starting to cover my whole body. It is the worst pain I have ever felt. The pain is so great that I pass out.

**There you go. Have a awesome cliffy. With love from me! Haha, next chapter will have a Yami POV part. I do not own Cards Againsy Humanity, but I do enjoy playing it. Thanks for reading!!**