Chapter 11

**Wow guys we passed 500 reads! Thank you all so much. It means a lot to me. This one goes out to YugiMotou07082015. You're awesome! Here is the next chapter!**

Yugi's POV

We are just days away from this vampire city that is on the edge of the ocean apparently. Everyone is excited to find out if this city even exists. It is also almost time that I feed again. I was hoping to make it to the city so I can have something other than what comes from my boyfriend's neck. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just prefer to do that as little as possible so I don't run the risk of unknowingly harming him. I can almost smell the ocean already. Oh wait I actually can.

"What's with the amusement Aibou," asks Yami who is walking next to me. "I can already smell the ocean," I say with a smile. "So how long are we gonna be walking," asks Tristan. "My guess is about two more days," I say. "Finally we can rest on a real bed," says Marik who wraps his arm around Malik. 'Aibou, I can tell that you are thirsty,' says Yami through the link. 'I'm fine Yami,' I say. 'Yugi,' he says worriedly. 'Maybe later when they are asleep. They don't need to see that again,' I say.

He sighs and drops the conversation. I decide to just let my mind wander a bit. I think about how mine and Atem's relationship has grown since we confessed our love for each other. I think about what it was like back when he was still in the puzzle. We can still go back inside the puzzle to our soul rooms. We just don't do that very often. Neither of us know why either. With even meaning to, I think of my soul room enough that it sends me to it. I look around at the toys all around the room and then to the door across the hall.

I have always wanted to go inside his room, but he has never took me inside ever. I look over at the door curiously. I almost tempt myself into going over there and looking inside, but I remember that Yami wanted to be there when I finally entered. I sigh and sit at my desk and start shuffling through my deck. I glance over the cards longingly. We haven't dueled since we left Domino. I haven't dueled since I left because I had been focused on being a good vampire. I start to feel a tugging on my soul.

I think Atem is trying to wake me. I close my eyes and think of my body and I find myself looking into crimson eyes. "Welcome back Aibou," he says carrying me bridal style. "Wha? How long was I out," I ask. "Quite some time," he says and nuzzles my neck. "Ok I still think that you two doing that is weird," says Joey. "Says the one who makes dog noises during sex," says Bakura. Joey hides behind Seto in embarrassment and everyone else is laughing so hard, all fall to the ground. Except for Yami who didn't because he was holding me still.

"You can put me down now," I say. "But I like holding you," he says with an attempt at puppy dog eyes. "Only Yugi can pull off that look. Sorry Yami," says Anzu. He groaned and I smiled at him and wrapped my hands around his neck. He carried on walking while holding me. I looked back to see Ry on Bakura's back. He smiled at me and waved. I gave him a nod. I pull out my map and gauge how far away we were. We actually covered a lot of distance today despite me being out like a light. "If I'm correct then we will reach the ocean tomorrow. From there it looks like we'll need a boat," I say.

"How are we supposed to find a boat out here," asks Marik. "Actually, Caius says there will be one waiting for us," I say. Yami looks down at the map and sees the note that I am pointing at. "Well then that works," he says. I bury my face in his neck and I can feel my hunger start to rise. Oh no this can't be good. The fire is burning in my throat. The scents of all my friends and Yami's is assaulting my nose and it isn't helping. I put my nose into his neck. 'Aibou are you ok,' he asks through the link.

I just send him a short burst of hunger and he sends back understanding. 'We'll be stopping soon my Hikari. Just take in my scent, it's ok,' he says. He must know that I can't actually harm him. I continually take in Yami's scent and it helps a little, but it makes me want him in a different way. I can barely see a blush come to his face. Shit, why do I always leave the link open. We find a town as the sun begins to rise. "We'll rest for the night," says Yami. "Can we have our own houses," asks Joey. "Since it'll be sunrise then yes," says Yami.