Chapter 23

Yugi's POV

Another long and boring meeting. I swear we don't have to have these meetings this long. "Yugi," says Yami from the kitchen. "Yeah," I ask. "Where's the Jack," he asks. "Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you that you are not getting drunk," I yell. "Come on baby. I want to have some fun with you," he says jumping on the couch with me. "No because the last time you were drunk you got so pissed you punched a wall and broke your hand. Don't you remember that trip to the hospital. Oh wait you were too drunk," I say.

"I did that," he asks. I shake my head at him and get my katanas. "Where are you going," he asks. "To spar with whatever sap feels like challenging me," I say. He grabs his sword. "I'm going to. This outta be rich," he says. I smile at him as we head down to the sparring arena. As I walk in, a lot of the males call out and ask for rematches. "If you lot get any better, then you can maybe think about it. Please don't waste my time," I say and me and Yami hoped into the ring. I pull out my katanas and vampires start gathering around the ring.

"This outta be rich," says a buff one. "Oh I beat you in two seconds when you picked a fight with me. He has more swordsmanship in one blood cell than you do in your entire body," I say and I turn to Yami and get into stance as he does. We dance as our swords clank together. We both are giving maximum effort and not making headway with the other. I decide to use the extra sword to my advantage. I get him focused on one and smack he leg with the flat part of the sword. "I win," I say with a smirk.

Any tap of the body indicates a win because at that point in a real fight you would probably be dead. "Ugh," he grunts before putting the sword down. "You gave me run for a money so you did better than everyone here," I say. They all glare at me. "Not my fault that none of you know proper swordsmanship," he says. We walk out much to the dismay of everyone else because they all wanted to have a match with us. After we both had a shower, we went up to the roof to watch the sunrise.

"It's amazing how we are two of the few vampires that can actually witness these things without being burned to a crisp," he says. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, this is the one thing I missed about being human till I got the necklace that is," I say. "You know there is one thing that we haven't done yet as partners," he says. I look at him. "There is," I ask. He pulls me up so I am standing and he gets down on one knee. "Marry me my love," he says. Tears come to my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Yes yes! Of course," I say and he pulls out a ring that looks Egyptian. "This was a family heirloom that I had Ishizu pull from my tomb. I've always wanted to give it to you and now I couldn't think of anything better than asking your hand in marriage and giving it to you," he says and slides the ring on my finger. I pull him up and wrap my arms around him and kiss him. "I love you Mou Hitori No Boku," I say. "I love you too Aibou," he says and carries me back inside. "You know I can walk," I say laughing.

"I know, but carrying you is something that I love to do and it's my specialty," he says and carries me to our bedroom and lays me down on our bed. "You know there is something we haven't tried yet," he says. "Hmm what is that baby," I say and wrap my arms around his neck. "You've never taken me before. I've always wanted to try it," he says kissing my neck. "You've never really told me you've wanted to try that baby. Are you sure," I ask. "Couldn't be more sure," he says.

"Alright baby. If it gets to be too much though, tell me and I'll stop," I say. "I know and I know you'll be amazing," he says and bites my neck. I moan and push him so he's underneath me. He smiles and wraps one leg around my waist and pulls me close to him. I kiss up his jaw line till I come to his lips. I kiss him and he sticks his tongue in my mouth exploring it. I suck on his tongue before pulling away from him. I strip both him and myself till we are naked. "Please," he whines. "Patience baby," I say lubing my fingers.

He just whimpers as he lays there. I first stick one finger in him and I feel him clench around it. "Relax Mou Hitori," I say and kiss the head of his member. He groans and relaxes. I move the finger in and out and he moans. "It feels weird, but so good," he says. I just smile and add the second. He whimpers a little in pain and I hold my fingers still so he can have a moment to adjust. Once that is over, I move them scissoring and stretching him. He is moaning and writhing beneath me.

I add the third stretching him even more and he is rolling his hips down on my fingers. He is ready. I pull them out and he whimpers from the loss. "Hold on a second baby," I say and lube my own member up. I position myself between his legs and look in his eye. He nods to me and I slowly push inside. Tears come to his eyes and stop so he can adjust. After about a minute, he nods and I push the rest of the way in. He pants and moans as he adjusts to me. I fight the urge to just have at him. I feel him roll his hips indicating that his ready.

I moan and slowly pull in and out. "Oh baby," he moans and wraps his legs around my waist. I groan into his neck and start to move faster. He gasps and moves his hips with mine. He's so tight and I just want to hammer him, but that would be bad for him. "Fuck baby faster," he says. I obey and move my hips faster. His moans slowly turn to screams of pleasure. "So tight baby," I moan. "That's it fuck me," he yells. I start to lose my control and go even faster and harder. I kiss, lick, and nip his neck.

He roars an animalistic roar and I feel his teeth sink into my neck. "Oh my Ra," I yell. I feel him take mouthfuls of my blood as pleasure runs through my veins. I give him one last mighty thrust and we both release. "Ahhhh," we both yell. I sink my teeth into his neck and take in his sweet blood. He moans and rubs my back. He heals the wound on my neck while I drink. Once I'm done, I heal his wound and lay my head on his chest. "Like I said amazing baby," he says and chuckles.

I smile at him. "I didn't hurt you did I," I ask. "Not other than what was normal and going to happen," he says. "Yeah," I say and snuggle into him. "When should we tell the others," he says. "Whenever we can get them all together for 2 minutes," I say and laugh. He chuckles and cuddles me into his side. "I love you my little one," he says. "I love you too my Pharaoh," I say and smile up at him. I know he likes when I call him by his old title. He smiles at me and strokes my hair till I fall asleep.

**Sorry this was so late. Anyways thanks for 200 followers and I do have a set schedule now that is on my conversation board if you want to see that. I'll see you in the next chapter!**