Chapter 13

**Hey guys! Here is chapter 13 that I would have posted yesterday but I was focused on finishing my other stories and ran out of time. Anyways, I will let you all get to reading.**

Yugi's POV

Yami and I are headed to the very top of the tower to meet Pegasus and the council since he wants me to be on it. "So I pretty just do what you say as your assistant," he asks. "Yes, at least that's what Pegasus told me," I say. "Do you know of any rules or what we are supposed to do," he asks. "Well no, but my guess is you don't do much, but listen to me," I say. He nods and we reach Pegasus. "Ah Yugi-boy there you and Yami are. We are about to introduce you both to the council. Yami the only thing you will do really is listen to Yugi unless you are asked a question," he says.

He nods and grips my hand. "It's also a good thing you are here now since I may make you a part of the council when you are turned so pay attention," he says. He then brings us into a room with ten vampires in it. "Everyone this is Yugi Muto and his mate Atem Sennen. Yugi is a new member of the council and Atem is his assistant who may become a member someday," he says. They all say welcome. Yami sits down in a chair and I sit on his lap since it seems to be the common practice as that's what the other's are doing.

The meeting went on without a hitch and there was mainly just discussions on food and how things were going with this and that and whatever within the city. I wonder if this is deja vu for Atem. "Alright, I will see you all in two weeks," says Pegasus. I get up off of Yami and he stands with me. "Well Yugi, I think you will make a fine addition to the council and don't worry you will get to be more proactive," he says. We nod and head back to our room. Just before we walked in, Yami picked me up bridal style.

"Yami, what the heck," I say and laugh. "What? Aren't I allowed to spoil my Hikari," he says and kisses me. "Well when you say that, keep spoiling or tainting. Depends on your view point," I say with a laugh. "Oh Aibou, I don't think that you think of it like that," he says with a chuckle and then tosses me on our bed. "Hmm nope. I never said I did," I say with a smirk and I kiss him. His tongue pushes past my lips and into my mouth. I moan and suck on his tongue while he explores my mouth with vigor.

He grips my hips and grinds his into mine. I break the kiss gasping. I flip us over and straddle his waist. I smile at him. "Down boy," I say and laugh. "Oh don't you down boy me. I can't help it when all you where is that tight leather," he says and licks my neck. I shiver at the action. "Oh would you two just have sex already! For Ra's sake," screams Marik. We both groan. 'Aibou, let's irritate the shit out of them,' he says through the link. 'Alright, but what are you gonna do,' I ask. He smiles and bites my neck.

"Ahhh," I scream as he bites and sucks. "Oh my fuck! Seriously," screams Bakura. We both pull away and bust out laughing. I eventually fall off the bed. Yami peaks off the side and I grab him and drag him off and on top of me. "What was that for," he asks moving the bangs out of my face. "I felt like it," I say and shrug. I pull us up at vampire speed. 'I will never get used to that,' he says while his eyes spin from dizziness. I laugh and give him a piggy back into the living room where we find our friends.

"Wow, Yugi must have shown him one hell of a time," says Malik. I give him a glare. "Oh shush you. He isn't used to the whole vampire speed thing yet, and how did you get up here," I ask. "Oh Pegasus let us in and this is one sick place. Can I move in with you guys," asks Joey. "Down puppy," says Kaiba. Joey muttered at Kaiba while glaring at him. I shake my head at the two and plop Yami in one of the chairs. We had barely bought anything for our apartment, but furniture was one thing we managed to get.

I go to walk away when he grips me by the hips and pulls me into his lap. "There ain't no way you are going anywhere," he says into my ear. "Well I kind of have to listen to the Pharaoh," I say with a smirk. He just rolls his eyes at me. "This apartment certainly is fit for a Pharaoh. It also seems to be a thorough mix of both of you," says Ryou. I nod happily. "The other vamps knew we were coming before and had this made," I say. "That's kind of freaky," says Tristan. "You gotta admit it was nice though," says Ishizu.