Chapter 2

~Sometime earlier~(Y/n)'s POV~

I woke up early in the morning about 3am and saw that Killua had snuck into my room and was hugging me. I carefully tried to pry myself out of Killua's arms but failed. He hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go.

I sighed and waited until his grip loosened then I quickly made a run for it and got out of his arms.

I went to his room to sleep in his bed and about five minutes later I felt hands clasping onto my feet and dragging me off the bed, I screamed but then I felt cloth being pushed up to my face and I fell unconscious.

~Time skip~

I woke up in an empty room with a single light looming over head as if I was being interrogated, though I couldn't see anyone.

I was in a chair with my hands tied to the back and my legs tied to the legs of the chair. I had cloth around my mouth so I couldn't shout for help.

I panicked until I saw that same figure from earlier approach me.

"I hope you know why you're here" he said and you tilted your head in confusion.

"You are going to be our new toy and we also know you're worth a lot of money"

"Our? And new? Am I not the only one?"

"We know everything about you. Your boyfriend, Killua Zoldyck, I wrote him a note and left him a nice gift"

"If you dare hurt him I will kill you"

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side and looked down. There was a bandage wrapped around me with my blood stained on it and I gave the man a death glare.

"You won't die but that nice gift I left was your blood so I'm sure he will be pretty panicked" he smirked.

"K-Killua..."

"Speaking of gifts... I have one for you... If I take the cloth off you won't call for help or scream because if you do" he showed me a knife and I panicked then he put the knife away.

He walked up to me and took the cloth off. I did as told and made no noise. The man walked out as I got my thoughts together.

"It seems as if I can't use my powers, they must have injected me with something... I'm worried for Killua as well. What if he doesn't find me and I stay here forever? Ok just calm down (Y/n), everything's going to be fine"

I took a deep breath and heard a man's footsteps along with someone else's.

I saw the figure of the man from before and saw...

Wait a second...

Is that...

"Levi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Yep, Levi from Attack on titan. There are other characters from Attack on titan in the other sequels.