Chapter 10

~Killua's POV~

I waited for Levi to come back so I could have a "talk" with him.

A few hours had passed and I looked at (Y/n). She was looking better which was a relief.

"I wish you would wake up soon..." I said and stroked the hair out of her face.

~Gon's POV~

I walked into the hospital room and sat beside Killua.

There was silence but it was comforting.

(Y/n) looked so peaceful and a lot better now.

Killua also seemed to be doing better but I thought I saw anger in his expression earlier.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I could feel presence in the room as I woke up.

My eyes were still closed and I felt very weak but I tried my best to open my eyes.

I heard shifting and the door opening. I struggled to speak but I managed to let something out anyway.

"K...K...Kil...Killu...Killua"

~Killua's POV~

I stood up and started to leave the room, because I couldn't wait around any longer for Levi, until I heard the quietest noise.

"K...K...Kil...Killu...Killua..."

I immediately ran to the bed and said "(Y/n)!"

I held her hand and saw that her eyes were closed but she was struggling to open them.

I started crying as she stared at me with her half-lidded eyes.

She held up her hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears. (Y/n) smiled weakly and I smiled back.

"It has... felt like ages... since I last saw you..." She said between big breaths.

"Take it easy" I said "If you need to sleep then sleep"

"B-But I don't... Want to..." I felt her hand fall from my face and her breathing got faster. Her eyes were now closed and her heart rate was slowly going down.

I panicked and shouted at Gon "Get a doctor!"

He rushed off and I turned back to (Y/n). Her heart rate line was going down quick.

"N-No... (Y/n)! D-Don't... Don't do this to me... You need to stay alive..."

Gon had come back with the doctor and he asked us to get out of the room.

I sat outside and looked down.

I heard footsteps approaching and looked up.

It was Levi.

I stood up and glared at him. I made my nails sharper and pushed him against the wall.

"Get out of here you bastard, before I kill you"

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You know full well what you did"

"..."

"Killua!" I heard Gon say from behind "Don't do it, that's (Y/n)'s childhood friend. She wouldn't be happy if you killed him"

"You're right" I released Levi and sat back down.

We waited a few minutes until the doctor came out.

He said "I'm sorry but... She's dead"

"N-No... It can't be true..." I said.

I walked into the room and saw (Y/n)'s lifeless body.

"I love you..." I said and kissed her forehead with tears streaming down my face.

I walked away but heard something "I love you too"

I turned around and saw that it was (Y/n). It was as if a miracle had happened. She was alive!