Chapter 11

~Killua's POV~1 month later~

(Y/n) was released from the hospital today. She was a lot better now and I was just so glad to have her back.

Gon, Levi, (Y/n) and I went to my hotel room, which I booked. I wanted her alone but I didn't want to seem too pushy.

I wasn't paying attention as (Y/n) laughed from a joke that Levi said. I felt jealous but I didn't want to show it. He put his arm around her shoulder as I glared at him.

I thought of an excuse "It's getting late, maybe you guys should go back to your rooms"

"You're right. Good night guys" Gon said and as for Levi, he just left without saying anything.

(Y/n) sat on the bed, confused.

"Where am I going to sleep?" she asked "There's only three rooms"

I smirked "You're sleeping with me"

She blushed "W-Wha?!"

"I didn't mean in that way. Unless you want me to"

"No way pervert! Anyway, how am I going to fit on the bed when it's a single?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could cuddle" I said with puppy dog eyes.

She turned her back to me with her arms crossed and I took this opportunity to tackle her onto the bed.

(Y/n) tried to get out of my grip but struggled to.

"Wow, you're very strong" I said "I'm sure you could get me off if you wanted to so why are you resisting? Do you want me that bad?"

"Shut up!"

I was taken aback as she shouted at me. She shoved me off and sat in the corner with her arms around her legs.

"It was only a joke... Sorry"

"What's wrong with (Y/n)?"

I turned to get into bed but felt someone hug me from behind.

"I'm the one who should be sorry" She said "I don't know what came over me"

She started biting my neck as moans came out my mouth.

I turned around to face her and picked her up. She straddled me and I pushed her up against the wall.

I kissed her lips passionately and then pulled away.

"I love you" I said as my nose rubbed on hers.

"I love you too"

This time I kissed her softly and brought her to the bed.

I held my arms protectively around her as her face was buried in my chest.

"I'm never going to let you go" I whispered.

I heard quiet snores and looked down. (Y/n) was sleeping, she looked so cute.