Ending: Levi

After about two months none of my friends had heard from Killua.

I felt a tinge of sadness but decided to keep smiling anyway. Today I planned to meet Levi in town because he invited me on a date so I dressed up nicely.

I found my destination and Levi blushed as soon as he saw me.

"You look beautiful"

I blushed and said "You look handsome. So, where are we going?"

"I'll show you the way"

Levi took me to a restaurant for dinner and was silent the whole time. I was slightly concerned but decided to talk to him about it after we finished.

Levi payed the bill and we went on a walk on the beach.

"The sea is so beautiful at night..."

"Sure is"

I turned to face him and kissed him.

"Thanks so much for tonight"

He looked down and I put a hand on his arm.

"Hey, is everything oka-"

"Will you marry me?" he interrupted.

"Wh-What?!"

"Sorry, I did that wrong..."

He kneeled down and got something out of his pocket. My whole face turned red and my eyes filled with tears.

He held a small, velvet box out and opened it, holding it in front of him.

"I know we are young but I can't risk losing you anymore" his voice cracked as tears fell down his face "and I don't want to miss this chance before someone takes you again"

"..."

"Will you marry me?"

The tears fell down my face and I tackled Levi.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of the wedding but we couldn't invite too many people because we only knew a few.

I was nervous but happy. My dress looked beautiful and I loved the way the hairdresser styled my hair and the makeup artist did my makeup.

I composed myself and stood in front of the door of the church.

The doors opened and the music started playing.

In the front row were my friends: Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. Gon and Kurapika blushed when they saw me. Levi's friends were sat on the other side: Erwin and Hange.

I looked at Levi and blushed. He looked so handsome in a tux that I nearly had a nosebleed.

I walked up to the front and stood in front of Levi.

I didn't listen to the priest but instead stared at Levi happily.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door quietly open and I mentally gasped.

It was Killua.

He went to the front and sat between Gon and Kurapika who were as surprised as I was.

Levi had an angry look on his face and I whispered "Calm down, It'll be okay"

He looked composed after I had said that but when I looked at Killua he looked back at me with a look that said "I'm sorry." He was also blushing.

A few minutes later the priest said "Are there any objections?"

No-one raised their hand but Killua looked like he was fighting the urge.

"Ok, let's move on"

Next were the vows then the ring exchange.

"Levi Ackerman, do you take (Y/n) (L/n) to be your lawfully, wedded wife?"

"I do"

"(Y/n) (L/n), do you take Levi Ackerman to be your lawfully, wedded husband?"

"I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. It was passionate but ended quick.

We smiled at each other and went to the after party.

Killua caught me alone outside.

"(Y/n)" he said as I turned around "I'm sorry about everythi-"

I cut him off as I hugged him "I know"

I let go and said "How come I haven't heard from you?"

"I thought you'd never want to see me again..."

"Of course I do. I don't care about the past anymore, what matters is that you're fine now"

"Thank you, that means a lot. Oh, there's something I wanted to say..."

"Hm?"

"I object"

I giggled and he smiled at me.