Chapter 3

"Levi?"

"(Y/n)?"

"Well I'll leave you two alone" the man said and he left.

"I thought you were dead" I said.

"No I escaped before you could kill me"

"You probably hate me now" I looked down "I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry" I started crying "I couldn't control my power back then, I'm so so, sor-"

"Don't apologize, I know"

Levi started undoing the ropes so my arms and legs weren't tied to the chair. I hugged him instantly and heard a small "Tch" coming from his mouth but he hugged me back. I pulled away and looked down but then he lifted my chin up so I looked into his eyes.

"Stop crying, I don't want to see your beautiful face in this state" he wiped away my tears with his thumbs and leaned in.

"Is he going to kiss me? No he can't, I love Killua"

I pushed him away and saw his shocked face.

"I can't Levi, I have a boyfriend. We were a thing back then but I thought you were dead"

"Tch. You shouldn't show the wrong signs... This place is a mess, there are cobwebs everywhere"

I started laughing at his usual ways "I'm so glad you're alive"

~Killua's POV~

I walked back to my room in sadness and turned the TV on.

What I saw shocked me. There (Y/n) was sitting on a chair with her hands and legs tied to it. She had some cloth around her mouth so she couldn't speak.

I couldn't process what was happening and remained in the same expression.

I then heard a voice speak "This video will be deleted after it has finished"

The video changed and this time (Y/n) was with another person and she was crying. I felt sadness overtake me and now (Y/n) was hugging this person. The person lifted her chin up and wiped away her tears.

"No that should be me. I should be the one making her feel better"

He leaned in and the video ended. I suddenly felt rage consume me.