Chapter 4

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"So what happened to you?" I asked Levi "You seem so cold now"

"I could say the same about you" he replied.

~Flashback~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Levi! Levi! Wait up!" I shouted, trying to keep up with Levi.

"Hurry up!"

Levi sat down on the hill as I had made my way to him and sat down beside him.

I looked at the sunset and my eyes widened in amazement.

"Woah this sunset is amazing" I said.

I looked to my side because Levi was being more quiet than usual and he was blushing?!

"What's wrong Levi?"

He looked down and took a deep breath, looking back up at you in the eyes.

"L-Listen... I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time b-but... I l-love you, w-will you be my g-girlfriend?"

I gasped and blushed; now knowing that he had the same feelings as I did.

"Yes... I love you t-too"

After I said that we shared a kiss.

~Time skip~Levi's POV~

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I asked (Y/n) in concern. Her eyes were dull and she was staring off into space.

"I'm sorry..." she said and I was confused.

She suddenly walked off and I followed behind her.

"What is she doing?"

We walked into town and she ran off as if trying to go after someone.

I stared in horror as she killed someone and went after anyone else in her path.

"(Y/n)! Stop! What do you think you're doing?"

She didn't reply and just ignored me.

"This is going to be dangerous but I have to stop her"

"Please stop!"

I hugged her from behind to stop her in which she obeyed. In the distance I saw a group of people killing anyone in the town.

"C'mon we have to get out of here"

"...L-Levi?" (Y/n) said "W-What happened?"

She suddenly fainted. I caught her and ran away.

I found a cave and laid (Y/n) down thinking of what to do next.

"Everyone in the village must be dead by now. I can't defend myself because I haven't trained yet and (Y/n)'s dangerous but I can't abandon her by herself so... What should I do? I really don't want to do this but... Maybe it's for the best"

I kneeled down by (Y/n)'s side and stroked her cheek thinking about all the memories we had.

"I'm sorry to do this to you (Y/n) but you're dangerous. Just know that I'll always love you and who knows, maybe we'll cross paths again some day"

I left the cave, not turning back and ran off to start a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"After that I moved to a different town and joined a group called the 'Survey corps'" Levi explained "What happened to you?"

I explained my story.

"We need to get out of here, any plans?" I asked.

"I haven't thought much about it but maybe we can make one together"