Chapter 1

It was a dark blustery afternoon in Spring and the City of London was chasing a small mining town across the dried out bed of the old North Sea... that place was called "The Yorkshire".It was a far away town from the large amount of population in a Central London.Theres only 1000 human population and 10 vampires population,
including me.

I lived on this earth for a hundreds of years. I've been transferred to many different places such as Egypt,China, New Orleans and Transylvania..I lived and stayed there for almost 50 years and transfer to other country. Im living with my friends.Were not related biogically but were related with blood.We have the same blood running to our veins,its a VAMPIRE BLOOD.We are 10 members of the family. Mr. Valerious Lincoln and Mrs.Caroline Lincoln was a vampire couple.They stands as our parents. We are 8 Youngsters vampires.4girls and 4boys.. namely..
(Arrange from eldest to youngest)

Emil-nickname "Em"-21 yrs old boy.
Ellis- nickname "El"-21 yrs old girl.

Hugh- nickname "Hugo"-20 yrs old boy.
Hillary- nickname "Hill"- 20 yrs old girl.

Ignatius- nickname "Iggy"-19 yrs old boy.
Imogene- nickname "Immy"- 19 yrs old girl.

Lamont- nickname "Monty"- 18 yrs old boy.

And my name is..LOUISE EUSTACE LINCOLN,18 yrs old..just call me STACEY for short...

LINCOLN is not our real surnames.Since we lived like a normal human beings, we changed our surnames to Lincoln as a foster children's of Mr. and Mrs. Lincoln. 

All of us has a different vampire abilities. Our similarity are just.. speed,mind reader,six senses was active than normal people and powerful strength..

We drink animal blood,so we hunt everyday.We trained our thirst and bloodlust to satisfy with just animals blood. we drink human blood once a month during our full moon worship day and it falls every 13th day of the month to gain more strength and energy. We bought that blood from the human donors at the hospitals.

We have different past history of our lives of how we became a vampires..We joined and forces together to live in this world with one goal.To live normally with other humans.

We can eat normal people foods but not mix with garlic,spicy and salt.So expected that the food is not tasty. We can walk to a day light while wearing a ring with a black bead. Its a ring casted with a spell from the ancient witches that vampires can walk avoiding our skin to burn on a sunlight.We don't sleep..We have a pale skin, naturally red lips and the eyes was colored ash grey but mine is different among them..My eyes is light green. But when we transform into our Vampire image,our eyes becomes red and our sharp fangs appear.

We are immortal..We never get old.At what age we became as a vampire,our physical features will remained as that.Im studying together with my sisters and brothers.. We are a mysterious students in YORKSHIRE ACADEMY..We can talk other student casually but we don't have to get closer with them. We have our own group,and just the 8 of us..

And I am more mysterious who always wear a black hoodie jacket when outside..Im a silent type,fond of reading novels and have that cold stare,I was cold as ice.Some cant read my emotions,they find me emotionless and my mind,even my vampire family cant read my mind too..

"Even if Im a vampire, Im not deadly but dangerous.. I have a dead immortal body but had a beating heart..I had a cold reflection outside but I'm a warmed soul inside.Im finding that TRUE LOVE for almost hundred years.. And yes,I am waiting for it to happen and still willing to wait even if it takes into a thousands of years.Just love me,because a vampire like me could love you forever."-LOUISE EUSTACE LINCOLN

VAMPIRES DO EXIST NOT JUST IN BOOKS AND NOVELS..BELIEVE IT OR NOT COZ THEY ARE REAL.
And yes,I'm a vampire..I'M ONE OF THEM,

AND THIS IS MY STORY....