Chapter 4

Its our history class..The professor asked us a question about the past history of The Yorkshire..One of my classmate answered..

"According to the book of history,The Yorkshire is a nest of the vampires before..but people were not aware about it. But one day,some vampires killed people by sucking their bloods"..he answered and everyone was gossiping on their seatmates while me,I'm just stay calm and silent.

"That was right class,so the government of this town hired a hunters to kill vampires.. and because of that how much the casualties during the battle between the hunters and vampires?hmm,Quincy do you have any idea about it??" .our prof asks Quincy..

"A thousand?"Quincy was just guessing her answers and everybody laughs..

"Class,silence! Seems like you're not sure with the answer Ms.Carter..I want an exact answer..how about you Ms.Lincoln?and please take your hoodie jacket off inside our classroom..are you afraid that we call you during recitation and your hiding your face there".prof told me and my classmates criticize me again...

"She's an ugly jerk,that's why"..i hear it from Quincy.
"And a mute,she didn't even talk in a class,weird"..its Dianna,Quincy's right hand..I closed my fist and close eyes to keep myself cool..Then I stood up and walk in front of the class.I removed my hood and look at my classmates. They all gasped with amusement.I saw Timothy stared at me intently.

"Ohh my,she is so pretty" .a girl praised me..and i hear more compliments from them like.."she has a lovely green eyes".."You are so hot".."can you be my girlfriend?".."can I take you home?".."can we eat lunch together"...
"Class silence!! Lets hear Ms.Lincoln answers..".our prof told everybody and my classmates settled down..

I took a deep sigh before I speak in front of them,"Landon was right..The Yorkshire was a nest of the vampires a hundred thousand of years ago..but only good vampires lived here coz they want to live normally as humans.They don't drink human blood but an animals blood..They live here hiding and keeping their identity to avoid discrimination and mostly,their life will be in danger if people here will know.But just like humans, vampires also divided into good and bad..the bad ones are those insecure vampires..who came here and drinks human bloods to satisfy their thirst. That's why the good ones was affected about the hunters attack..The good vampires living peacefully in the center of the "Mystic Forest",hunters burned the whole forest and killed innocent good vampires.Hunters doesn't know,that good vampires helped them to fight against bad vampire...but they killed all vampires they saw.. hunters didn't knew that bad vampires was attacking the whole town and burned their houses...after that some of the bad vampires left this town to save their lives..." I paused and look to Quincy and Dianna..."the total casualties was 5.5 million pounds"..I glanced to our prof and she agreed to me.."Prof,I just wanted to tell Quincy and Dianna that judging people right away without knowing is like a bad vampires way back then who are insecures blood sucker..now,may I ask you my dear classmates,am I freak?mute?weird?".I looked to my other classmates and they answered me "NO" and some other praised me..And I saw the two girls mad while glaring at me and I was just smirk..and I bowed to our prof and walk back to my chair..

"That was a good and reliable information from Ms.Lincoln. Very good Ms.Lincoln".our prof praised me. Of course I knew this story,I was there and I'm one of those good vampire who fought against the bad vampires..
"And you two Quincy and Dianna,I'll give you an assignments..come to my office after class."two girls just rolled their eyes..

"And before I ended this topic, vampires didn't exist anymore in our present and modern world..so class, lets leave it there in the history of the past" .our professor added..I just smirk and said to myself "we still exist but we don't bring chaos to all of you,humans"..