Chapter 11

We are walking our way to cafeteria holding each others hand..I was afraid that Desmond's life was in danger...Shaun was hunting me now and I'm going to deal with him..

"Are you okey?? So much hungry?".Desmond asked me..maybe he noticed that I was drowned in my thoughts..I smiled at him to show him I was just fine..he kissed my forehead before he walk to get our foods..I was left on a vacant table while waiting him...I was thinking to figure things out..about my past..some memories are lost...

I saw Shaun eyeing at me on a far end outside the cafeteria..I know he is mad.. mad at me and Desmond..I will talk to him as soon as possible and makes things clear...Desmond came back bringing our foods..he ordered lots and lots of it.. I was so thankful that he ordered a salad...that the only food I can afford to eat...

That day,I was having an energy loss..because of Shaun...I told Desmond to go home first and lied at him that my foster parents will fetch me in school and have a family dinner outside..he kissed me before he drives home..I want to talk with Shaun,I should face him now..

I find myself walking to the woods at the back of our campus..I can feel him coming near me..his energy is too high and active..

"Finally,were all alone".Shaun speaks from my back ear..he is so close to me.

"Don't you dare to make Desmond involve this one ,Vlad".in my fierce voice,I answered him.

"You're in love with that human?huh?".he questioned me sarcastically.

"Yes...and I never feel that kind of feeling in you..only for Desmond..and you have no right to against it".I maintained my fierceness..I hear his laugh louder echoing each part of the forest..

"How pathetic Louise..do you think,I will just pass it through??Your mine Eustace Louise Pierce ..over a thousands of years I've been finding you and still loving you..". His voice was raising..I face him with all my strength..I will fight with him for Desmond,for us..

"We've meet a thousand years ago?".I asked him..i just thought, I only existed for hundreds..
"Yes...what Lincoln family told you is all lies...you existed over a thousand of years Louise..you are a legendary vampire of our times..we live together,happily and loving each other".I cant believe that my family wanted me to believe a lie..I was speechless..It confused me if Vlad also tell the truth...I want to get my memories back as soon as possible..

"It make me confuse ,Vlad..I cant think straight as of now or believe in you either.".

"I know..I will help you remembering all Louise..Just give me a chance to help you or else I will kill your beloved Human".his voice was a threat..

I agreed the deal..he will not kill Desmond if I give him a chance to be with me too..two of them was courting me,but my heart already choose Desmond.. but I was just holding it,for Desmond's sake..I hope Desmond will forgive me..

I went home with so many questions clouded my mind..I was desperately to know an answers...I want to confront my family if all they said is just a lie...My peaceful life was now in hell when Vlad came...and the man of my life was getting involved...

"You're home..we need to talk to you"..Emil told me..I just nodded and walk to our living room ..they are all there waited for me..I seated and face them..
"You can explain now"..Imogene told me seriously..even my girls are not on my side now...I felt so alone..I took a deep breath and speak to them...

"I will tell you honestly guys,everything about what I feel...and what I knew.... I'm inlove with Timothy Desmond Parker..I just woke up one day, that my heart was beating..I thought I was dead but He make me feel alive...".I sincerely shared them about what I feel..
"But...just lately,someone came and break the trust to those people whom I trusted most".I continued and look each of them.

"What do you mean?".Hillary asks me with confusion..
"Vlad Shaun Van Delmore showed up to me and told me everything about my past".my voice is shaking and my tears are ready to fall...
"Is he was right?all of you just made up all those stories in my past just to make me believe with all those lies???".my voice is now raising so they can hear me..they were all shocked and look worried at the same time..

"Its not what you're thinking,Stacey"..Ellis on her slow tone voice to make me calm..

"What makes you accusing us after helping and saving you??!huh?!".Lamont was already mad..

"Lamont calm down!".Ignatius also raised his voice  to warn Lamont...

"Guys enough..Stacey,we cant explain any further now about all the answers you wanted to know".Hugh on his calm voice.

"Coz we only knew few things about you..all we knew,is our task to protect you all this time...Valerious and Caroline knows everything... lets wait them to go back".Emil let me understand and stand as a big brother to us to settled all this things temporarily while our foster parents are not around..

Suddenly the familiar voice get their attentions..

"No need to wait...were here".Valerious came with Caroline behind him...they walk towards us...
"We didn't force you to believe us,Stacey...if Vlad told you about your past,its your choice to believe him..we just giving you a time to remember anything...your memories will comeback little by little...just be patient..don't force to remember it, it caused you pain..let your brain process everything". Caroline already speak calmly..

"We don't tell you any answers now,Stacey..to avoid more doubts and mistrust..even if we tell you the truth, you don't believe us anymore coz your trust already breaks..don't worry, you will know all the answers soon,clearly".. Valerious told me and I fully understand now..Only myself could find an answers..still,not to trust Vlad this time..I know there's something up to him...

They just let Stacey to go up to her room and rest...

"Its not yet a right time to tell her the truth".Valerious said after a deep thinking.

"But Vlad is here,and hunting her".Emil inform Valerious  and Caroline..

"Continue protecting her..I'm wondering if Vlad hurt her...we all know that he cant do that  to the girl he loved...but still, lets protect Stacey..I will report it to the council as soon as possible."Valerious  told them seriously.

"Another problem was, she is inlove with a human.."Hugh informs Valerious and Caroline..

"I'm afraid that what happened in the past was fated to be happen again after a long years".Caroline seems worried.