Chapter 5

I'm done with my exams so I decided to go to a Four Square of this town..I should buy some books in my favorite book store...Four square is a downtown and crowded place.I was having fun reading book I just bought..since I'm a regular costumer, the crew allow me to read book behind and the hidden corner of those shelves..enough that I can't disturb other customer to pick and choose the books they want.I didn't notice the time and its already almost 9oclock in the evening..I decided to fix my things and stood up..before I went out from the store,I say thank you to the in charge at the counter.. somehow,I found some humans as friendly being..

I didn't bring my car so I decided to walk until the entrance of Mystic Forest,as our house located..the night was still awake,the town is awake..and there's enough people walking around..I walk faster as I could so that I can reach the Mystic Forest entrance and use my teleportation ability then teleport to our house that was located at the center of the Forest. There's no people can dare to go to that forest after the humor and history of vampires..so no one will see me..

It was full moon, the energy was surrounds me..The moon light serves as my company in walking at the dark cold night... just a few blocks away,the number of people around me already decreasing until I was all alone.. surprisingly,I saw a group of men from afar blocking the road with their cars.I can sense that they are after me.. I make myself ready..I just continue my walk until I got near them and just decides to pass them by without saying anything or looking at them..

A guy stops me by blocking his arms.."So my sister Quincy was right,you're a hottie chick". A man told me with his lusty eyes looking at me from head to toe..Ahh so he is Quincy's bother..no wonder they have the same attitude..I just stared and glared him back.. "oh baby,I love those glaring eyes of yours..that was seductive"..he winks at me and I just smirk.."let me go before you regret".I warned him and they just laugh. "Is that a threat??I'm not afraid babe".he respond to me with a playful smile.."You should, coz I will make your mouth bleeds until you stop from talking shits on me"..I fiercely answered him and warned him for the second time.He just smiled devilishly and signal the two other man to stay behind. I found them holding my both hands from side to side.

He began to kiss my neck while his hand was exploring my body..I let him enjoyed it before I'll break all of his bones.Let the enemy falls on his own trap..before he can do his evil plans,I already fight back.. with my full force,I punch the two men beside me and loss their consciousness while Quincy's brother busy kissing my chest..I wrap my hands around his neck and rubs it gently to give him pleasure but then I hit his stomach using my knee..the reason why he kneeled in pain..I kick his face that makes his mouth bleeds like what I said... I break his arms and legs by squeezing it until he broke down..they are five men,so 2 more left..I punch them so hard and knock down.."The party is over..I warned you not to let me in but your still insist..so that's all what you've got".I smirk and felt someone was there hiding. Someone saw me,and I realize it was Tim..I saw his red hair..

"Its not a right time to explain everything to you Tim..I must go now,before its getting complicated"..from that moment I teleport to my room...