Chapter 2

Its good to be back here in at The Yorkshire. After how many years of leaving this place and transferred from one place to another, we are finally back to our hometown. Its been a month now since we came back on this town,its productive than before..it was still fresh in my memories about what happened a hundred years ago,the battle between the group of vampires..My family told me, I was lying unconsciously on a burning forest when they saw me and rescued me..we left this place away from any danger.

*
We are riding our sports car on our way to school.We own expensive cars and live on a big house because of how many years living this earth we already earned lots of money and properties...we also own the mining company here in Yorkshire..

All of the students eyes was darted on us every time we enters the campus..we heared them talking about us even if they are far.....some of them criticized us and some of them praised us.

We passed by infront of a group of boys,they are a varsity baseball players in school or so called "The Blazing Wolves"..they are the apple of the eyes of all girls in school and also some boys insecurities..they are totally handsome,hottie,rich kids,cool guys and awesome players. That's why,some of the members are bossy,playboys and arrogant but also some of them are nice too,only few.

But our boys Emil,Hugh,
Ignatius and Lamont doesn't feel any insecurities towards the baseball varsities. They are handsome and hotties too. Also girls crazy over them. They will be a good players too if they joined varsities,but they don't wanna joined. Because of our abilities as a vampires like speed and strength,people will know that were different from them...but we vampires can play outdoors during sun sets.It was at the wide field on the mountains high..we played baseball using our abilities,and it was very fun.

The pair of my eyes notice a guy on the left side while a cheerleader girl sits on his lap and cuddling him,he's looking at me,I can sensed it. I'm still wearing my black hoodie jacket and it covers my eyes but I can see him...I can hear him whispering talking about me..I just smirk.He tell anyone that they haven't seen my whole face since then and I'm a silent girl in our classroom,in short they find me weird. And I don't care. Its better that way.That red-headed guy was my classmate.He is a captain ball of the team and a heartthrob.Aside from a baseball player,he is also a skater boy.I can see him bringing his skateboard in school..My impression to him, he is arrogant rich kid and playboy,many girls linked to him just like this cheerleader named Quincy Carter,she's also my classmate,a queen bee in our campus and his latest fling.He is our class president and he is very bossy.All girls voted him though except me.And that famous guy in the campus is no other than TIMOTHY DESMOND PARKER,18 YRS OLD..His friends called him "Tim"..

His friends called him "Tim"