Chapter Nineteen

† Chapter XIX †

“Rain, you look beautiful. I’m so happy for you.” Mum says and I smile back at her.

It was over a  year later; today Xander and I were getting married. Xander proposed to me at a concert, he somehow got up on stage and after the band finished a love song he took the mike and asked in front of everyone if I could marry him. A spotlight was put on me and everyone stopped to look at me, I easily said yes and everyone cheered, including the band. They pushed me up and for the first time I crowd surfed. You think I would have crowd surfed a long time ago considering how many concerts I go to but I was always scared I would get dropped, and no one dropped me. They lifted me up on stage and Xander gave me the ring and kissed me. I got a hug from everyone in the band and then they continued playing.

Now I walked out of the room and to the aisle that waited before me. Mum went back to her seat in the crowd and Darren walked me down the aisle.  I saw Xander waiting for me at the end of the aisle, he was wearing a white shirt with a black suit. Hardy, Ray and Percy were next to him and Ada, Lynn, Mel and Molly were my bridesmaids.

He stood proudly waiting for me, his smile beaming and I knew that I had a similiar one across my face.

Our wedding was in a old Victorian castle, it was sunny outside sense it was summer. We were having the reception in the ballroom and we were going to play good music. Not too much heavy stuff but some good acoustic songs or some alternative and things.

I reached the alter and I stood next to Xander, we smiled at each other. “I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you too.” Xander whispered back.

After all of our vows and rings the priest finally said, “I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride..” And like in all of those cheesy movies, Xander kissed me and everyone cheered.

I looked at the crowd once we finished and I saw my friends and family all before me, even Dad was there, who I had only started talking to me again a few weeks ago and he smiled proudly at me.

I smiled happily to the people around me.

That’s my little sister. No one said it but I felt as if wherever Zac was, he was watching me now and he was proud of me too.

THE END

------------

Yeah, feel like leaving a comment? Or taking like a second to press that little vote button up the top of the screen? xD  /slappedforaskingforvotes

I'm sorry ok . A.

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK OF BADDNESS~ MAY THE DRAGONS WATCH OVER YOU OH HO HO HO~

I actually don't like this book, it has a lot of mistakes and I apologise about that, it must have really annoyed a lot of people xD It's years old though and I just don't have the time or effort to fix it up x_x Once again, my apologies