Jeffery Poopgrain

The next day of school, everyone is surrounding Jeffery Poopgrain! I wonder if I could become as popular as Regina... I can't believe Jeffery Poopgrain is starting to gain popularity this fast. He's a nerd!

             I come up closer to find out that Jeffery got a high score of 99,999,999 on Flappy Bird. That is so cool but yet so lame and poopy. Everyone is talking about Jeffery and his high score. 207 people are talking about him in the whole 801 students in this school.

      Jeffery Poopgrain noticed that I was leaning over his rustic desk and asked, "Do you mind? I am trying to beat my high score of Flappy Bird

      Jeffery Poopgrain noticed that I was leaning over his rustic desk and asked, "Do you mind? I am trying to beat my high score of Flappy Bird. I don't need some obnoxious maggot smelling my hair at this moment."

Jeffery felt real happy about saying this to me, he even got on top of his old desk and started dancing like a filthy piece of garbage.

"Jeffery I am just wanting to know what kind of shampoo you use okay? I don't like it when you ask me questions so suddenly. It makes me sneeze. I also don't like how you dance. You need some sort of therapeutic dancing lessons or something. You are a hideous pooping fish stick..." I say.

Jeffery got real hyped about my compliment that he started waving his head back and forth like whiplash. He calls it his way of saying thank you.

       The bell rang and everyone was rushing out the door like a herd of wild spiders. I smelled something odd when I left out the door and into the corridor. I realized it was just the smell of the cafeteria and their yummy fart balls. I was headed for lunch after I went poop again. This time I rushed my poop so it only took 8 minutes. I didn't even wipe, flush the toilet, or wash my hands. I just wiped my butt with my hand so my hands would smell fabulous.  

    I got in the cafeteria feeling like I forgot something.. Oh, it was just my underwear. I remembered that I left my underwear on the toilet when I was going poop. I forgot to put them back on. Oh well, now people can smell the glorious aroma of my poop coming from all over me.

"Hey Scrabid." Natfly just interrupted my thinking time. I cannot belieb dis. 

" Hi Natfly. What do you want from me this time.." I knew his name because I am psychic. Natfly knows my name because I am becoming really popular cause I use the words, 'poop and fart.'

"I just heard you didn't even wipe your butt when you pooped. Am I correct?" Natfly knows I haven't been wiping as much as I should. I'm so proud.

"Yep. It's a new record. I only spent about 8 minutes and 44 seconds in the toilet, pooping." I just kept my head held high when I said this because I knew he was gonna flip.

"Wow. I am so appalled about this. I hope everyone else knows about this new record of yours. Catcha later." Natfly just left me in the dust - well not really in the dust, but in the mold on the flooring.

Natfly went to tell everyone about how I didn't wipe my butt. I'm gonna become so popular. Just you wait.