The Park

We kept running and didn't know where to go, so I grabbed Natfly and threw him in my box. I drove at 3 mph speed, which is the highest it can go. 

"Where are we going you smelly bag?" Natfly was squished in the back of the box.

"We are waiting at the park until school is out, and then we will walk to our houses, so our parents won't notice us at the park." I drove for a while. The park was 10 minutes away from the school.

While I was driving, I hit a rock and Natfly went flying into the air, and landed on a pile of dirt. 

"Oh Natfly, get back in the box. Stop foolin around." 

Natfly was mad because he knew that it wasn't his fault for getting out of the box.

"You hit a rock and I went flying." Natfly stared at me. Disgust filled his face.

"It doesn't matter. Just get over here." I was in a rush because I didn't want anyone to catch us out of school. The park was the best place to go.

Natfly climbed in the box and nearly ripped the left side of it. I glared at him, then put my hands on the wheel and said, "Vroom Vroom!"

We blasted in the box very fast, but most people were walking faster than us. Some people gave us weird glances and said poop, but I knew what they meant. 

When we got to the park, I saw a child playing on it. I didn't want any other person at the park except for Natfly and I. That child was ruining our big escape. I went up to her and threw a fruit basket in her face. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I had missed, and I accidentally hit Natfly in the face instead of the girl.

"Whoops. My bad," I went up to Natfly and he was just standing there. "Natfly, you're always in my way. Can you not?"

"Oh my poop sag Scrabid. Why did you hit me with a fruit basket?? That left a big bruise on my upper left forehead." He walked along the playground and climbed up the blue slide. I tried to climb up it, but I just kept slipping down.

"Natfly how in carnation did you get up this rugged slide?" I was very confused by his magical climbing abilities.  

"Scrabid I just climbed up it. It's not even that hard, you imbecile." He said.

I kept falling down the slide until I knew his trick. I looked in my fanny packet and grabbed out some sticky shoes. I put them on and ran up the slide. Then, right as I got up, I saw a ladder right next to the slide. Oh well...

"Now we just have to wait here until school gets out." Natfly checked his portable watch and told me the time. Wow, It's only been four hours.