Alone at Last

When I got home, I went in the shower because my nose dried up from all the blood. My nose started cracking and turned brown. It was awesome, but it didn't feel nice.

" LEEE DO DAAA FEEE FOO FLEELELLE" I started screaming at the top of my lungs when I turned on the shower. It was really hot and I started singing loud and clear.

"OUWWCH!!!!" Some shampoo got in my eye. I had to think quick so I grabbed a toilet plunger and plunged it at my eye. All better...

I rarely use shampoo. I only use it once a month because I read that it could make you smell good. People should not be smelling good at school. It is against the law.

I use conditioner every day. I put it everywhere on my hair. I let it sit there for 15 minutes, I don't even rinse it out. My conditioner smells like poop, garlic, and throw up. Everyone buys this kind. It is very expensive.

When I got out of the shower, I saw a maggot laying on the floor. I got really scared because I am afraid of maggots. I got a glorious idea to make it gone in to time. It looked really hurt already, so I ate it. It tasted really good. I have got to tell everyone at school about this. They will freak.

I came around the corner of four walls to dinner. Mom was cooking mad stuff right there. She had the oven on full blast and the stove up to nine! Smoke filled the house. She was cooking one of my favorite meals. You have to turn your appliances on high to cook this. It is called Garbage in a Truck. My favorite.

"Dinner is served." said mom, with a deserted look on her face. She set down the plate filled with garbage.

"Oh such a delight for this evening." I took a gigantic bite of my plate. My plate tasted so good. When I was finished, I put the garbage in the sink. "Thanks mom. That plate was g-g-g-grrreaat!"

I went up my pre-installed elevator to my room. The elevator music got on my nerves so I punched the radio and it broke. "Much better." sometimes, silence is the key to everything.