Natfly's Sketches

Jeffery looked up at me and continued eating his textbook. I kept staring at him and started widening my eyeballs at him. He seemed a little creeped out. 

Mrs. Bottomsmack started the lesson on: How to Watch Barney When you Have No TV.

I just sat there bopping up and down on my butt cushion. Then, right as I stopped jumping, I saw Natfly walk in. He's always late, but he's late in style. Natfly walks up to the teacher and gives her a note. I just sit there and stare at Natfly's every move. He even takes quick glances to look at me. He seems annoyed. I better stare even more so he knows I'm here to help him to not be annoyed. 

"Okay Natfly just take a seat right now! I don't want you to ruin class time." Mrs. Bottomsmack acted like a college teacher even though we were all in high school. She made everything scary and much harder than it should be. She even gave us multiplication sheets, and timed us to see if we are good at them. One time, I finished 10 multiplication facts in less than 80 minutes! I broke a world record!!!

About 50 minutes into class, I started to get really really bored, so I looked at Natfly. 

"Pssst. Natfly. Natfly. Natfly. PSSST!" I wanted to get his attention so I started farting. Mrs. Bottomsmack didn't even notice. I am like a ninja.

"What do you want this time Scrabid?" Natfly asked me, like he didn't want to even look at me, but he did anyway. 

"Natfly, what are you drawing?" I looked over at his sketch that he'd been drawing for 53 minutes. I gave him a weird smile and stared at his paper. Then, I slapped his face because I couldn't see the paper. He was in the way so I shoved his forehead back into his seat. 

"Ow what are you doing Scrabid?? If you want to see my drawing, why don't you just take my paper?" He seemed very confused. I don't think he enjoys my company sometimes, but I surely do enjoy his. 

I didn't even hesitate to grab it. When I saw the paper, I knew exactly what it was. He'd been drawing Page? I thought he would have been drawing me. Page is a girl with platinum, blonde hair. She sits two seats in front of Natfly. She thinks she knows everything, but I know way more than her. She doesn't even talk about poop! I got very angry and shoved the paper in his face. That serves him right for drawing a different girl than me.

"Scrabid why are you mad? It's just a drawing." Natfly grabbed his sketch and put it in his desk.

"Natfly you are such a bufoon. Why didn't you draw me? What's wrong with this goon right here?" I asked, as I pointed to my nose. 

"Scrabid you are a goon. I draw everyone in the school. I even drew you!" He got out his folder and showed me the drawing of myself. Wow! He was quite the artist. I scanned it with my lazer vision and then farted.

"Natfly this is weird. You didn't even color my hair." I was a bit disappointed in him for not taking enough time on me. I think he just doesn't take much time in drawing people.

"Scrabid this is how you draw. I wasn't coloring, I was sketching." Natfly just looked at me with a blank face.

"Natfly and Scrabid what are you talking about?" Mrs. Bottomsmack raised both eyebrows at us and pointed her finger to the door. Was she sending us to jail?!

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, very confused.

"Detention now! Both of you. No talking in my class." Mrs. Bottomsmack threw gum into my hair as I walked out the door. She's a very kind lady.