Becoming Popular in a Different Way

I was still in the cafeteria and I grabbed fifty of the delicious fart balls. I heard that the lunchladies actually dip these slime balls in actuall fart.

"Come sit with us Scrabid." My friends just called me to sit with them. Isn't that weird. I only have two friends, Tricket and Yarnold. Yarnold is a guy with really really short hair. It even cuts some of his forehead off a bit. You can even see little bugs in his hair if you get close enough. Tricket is a girl with really long green hair. She said that she didn't even dye it. She just got in a river one day and it turned her hair green. We both like the new change. She is wearing a flanel gown with buttons riding up her sleeves and torso. She is also wearing red slippers, a baseball cap, yellow leggings to go with the gown, and a bobby pin that pins most of her bangs out of her hair. She forgot a strand though. It looks pretty funky if you ask me.

Yarnold is wearing basketball shorts with a spongebob suit. He is wearing some girly looking shoes with bows on them. Yarnold said that they were his 5 year old sisters, but he fits in them. However, they look way too big.

"I'm coming to sit with you guys. Don't fall asleep when I talk to you like last time." I sometimes like to narrate my life to others.

"We only sleep when you start getting angry. Anyway, how's life? Are you becoming popular like you wanted?" Tricket is a bit overreacting.

"Tricket, my life is just like yours. Horrid but a bit poopy. I am already popular FYI, and I don't need you to be complimenting me because you are too evil." I didn't mean to be annoying but Yarnold thought I was.

He said, "Don't be a poop head Scrabid. We know you didn't wipe your butt because Natfly told us. I am still in awe about that tragic event." Yarnold just picks up his 60 pound dictionary and starts reading aloud. He starts screaming the words and their meanings.

"I know I didn't wipe my butt and it's true. Thank you very much. The bell will ring in 3 -2 -1"

The bell rang.

I am pshycic right...

I scurry down cherry lane and into the bathroom again. I am in school BTW. The bathroom smells like old ladies and monsters. I use the restroom and go poop. While I am pooping, I find out that my underwear is missing. WHO WOULD TAKE THEM?! I check everywhere, even under the toilets and sinks. I stick my head in the water of each toilet, drink the water, but there is no sign of my underwear. IS IT REALLY GONE? My poop is still coming out but I don't care. I need to find my underwear. They are my only pair.

The bell rings and I came late to P.E.

Everyone was lined up in an orderly-fashioned manner. I came in like a stumbling fool. So clumsy of me. Ms. Woodlegum told me to get in line.

"Ms. Woodlegum, sorry to interrupt you, but I lost my underwear in the bathroom and last time I checked, it was gone." I sounded so nervous telling her this, but I knew it would help my reputation in becoming popular.

"I cannot believe this Scrabid!!! You came in here like a poop ball and now you make silly, lame excuses. I demand a refund!" Ms. W sounded delighted as she said this. Almost as if she got away with suing me. 

"I am so sorry Ms. Woodlegum." I started to pick my nose when the coach told me to get in line. My nose started bleeding because I picked it way too hard cause I was angry at Ms. Woodlegum.

"EEK!!! Scrabid has a bloody nose! Someone call Ghostbusters please!!" Jeffery called out to the whole class. He must want me to become popular. I guess popular in a different way than I expected.