Epilogue

• Dedicated to All My Wonderful Fans and Friends!!!!! Thank You so so much for your support!

Hey everyone!!! This is the ending, sadly, of Beauty and The Beast. However, I was asked to write a sequal and I have decided to write a quick short story of what happens to Victor and Patience, since I mention neither of them here. It will not be long and it will not be the same thing! I promise! Ok! Now on to the final sha-bang! lol

Epilogue

“There was once a time when it had been said that the woods that run through the Northern Kingdom was haunted. The king that once ruled the kingdom had become cursed and was forced to prowl the forests for all eternity. Any who wandered into the boundary of the trees could feel the beast’s anger and torment. Very few were able to pass through without any harm befalling them. All had feared and hated the Black Woods.” Faith’s voice flowed through the nursery. A newly built wooden crib took up the center, surrounded by rich colors and wide open windows. The scene outside was of the shimmering sapphire lake and deep jade forest. The bright green eyes that stared back at Faith’s own were wide and shone with innocence.

“That was before the miracle that blessed the King. Our new Queen, you.” Martin’s deep voice startled Faith. She turned to see him at the doorway staring at the bundle in her arms. Charity was behind him, deep in conversation with a slender, yet very formidable, elderly woman, Madam Lenora.

“What do you mean by that, Brother?” Faith inquired as Martin strode in and reached for the precious child in her arms. 

“I mean that you were what changed Adam. It was his love for you that made him human again. You were his miracle. And now, if you please, I would like my little miracle back. My dear Grace, just like her grandmother.” Martin beamed down at the little girl in his arms. Faith sighed. Martin and Charity had come for a visit and were using the newly built nursery for baby Grace. Faith loved her niece dearly but could not wait to hold a child of her own.

“Do not sigh, my love. This nursery will not be empty for much longer.” Adam’s rich laughter carried over to Faith’s ears and brought a smile to her face. He came up behind her and placed his arms around her, hands resting atop her swollen belly. “Our own daughters will be here soon enough.” Faith let out a frustrated humph.

“I know! I know! But I am tired of being pregnant. I feel ready to explode,” Faith pouted. Both men laughed at her expression. She stuck her tongue out at them and crossed her arms stubbornly.

“You have a way left to go, my dear,” Lenora said, turning away from Charity. Her words only deepened Faith’s glower. Lenora had not lost all of her healing gifts when she returned human. She still knew quite a bit about it and was putting that knowledge to good use. She had been both Melanie’s and Charity’s mid-wife and was now going to be Faith’s.

“I feel like these two are warring inside of me.” Faith looked down at her belly as she felt a procession of kicks.

“That means that we will have two strong daughters, just like their mother.” Adam looked at Faith with a smile. “Hope and Joy, the Princesses of the Realm.”

PLEASE PLEASE comment and give me any feedback. This is my first story and anything would be helpful! Thank you! I will have Victor's resolution up sometime soon! and I will be starting a new story sometime soon as well. Thank you all my Dear Dear Fans!!! I love and appreciate you all!!!!! :D