You fangirls JG

So you know I have a story about Jeydon and Jordan. Maybe check it out?
Your POV
I smile looking at Jey and Jordan all cuddled up. I'm so glad they're dating they're perfect for each other.

Johnnie walks over and sits beside me. "Those two are goals," he whispers. "I know right?" "I honestly don't know how a couple can be that cute." "We aren't cute we're sexy!", Jordan laughs. "Uh huh innocent. Keep telling yourself that."

" You two would be cute. You know if you were dating," Jeydon laughs. I look down blushing. "Awe." I look up flicking, them off.

Johnnie starts messing around like he's going to kiss me. I look over at Jordan and Jey. They nod at me and I smirk. I lean forward and actually kiss Johnnie.

He tenses for a second but then kisses back. I feel butterflies and sparks. He wraps arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck. It felt amazing. He pulls me on his lap.

"GET A ROOM!", Bryan yells. I laugh as Jey and Jordan complain. "You fangirls," Johnnie laughs. I smirk and move his hair off his forehead. He raises his eyebrows. My smirk fades to a smile.

"You should wear your hair like this more often," I laugh. I move off his lap and sit beside him. He wraps a arm around my waist. "I have a feeling after, well that, what my answer will be but just to make sure, will you be my girlfriend?", he whispers in my ear.

I nod. He smiles and pulls me back on his lap. "Nu I just got back on the couch." He wraps one arm around me and uses the other to make me to look at him, as I was pouting while looking at the couch.

He kisses me again. I kiss back. The guys were taking pictures but I didn't care. I I wrap one arm around Johnnie's neck. I flick the other guys off before wrapping the other around his neck.

"Are we couple goals yet?" I ask turning to face the guys. "100%."