Jey's new vid JW

I would like to say start this by going to YouTube and watching I'm Transgender it's on Jeydon's channel I'm proud of my husband and he's the most gorgeous man on this planet.

Reader~
I run up stairs to see Jeydon doing his outro. Once he was done I hug him. "I'm really proud of you babe." "Thanks I'm pretty proud of myself too."

  "You should be. That takes guts. Also get ready for comments of 'I'm bi so,' 'I still love you,' 'how is your voice so deep' 'you're still a gorgeous man,' 'I knew it,' 'I'm so proud of my husband,' and 'I'm so proud of my son.'"

  "Seriously?" "Yeah honey. I love you. Remember that." He smiles weakly at me," I love you too. I really needed this hug." "No no no you need Tim Burton and cuddles." "(Y/n)." "Jeydon."

  He thinks for a second before throwing himself onto our bed ," you're right." "I know I'm right," I turn on the tv and put on The Nightmare Before Christmas. I lay down beside him.

  He pulls me to him and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn to face him," Gorgeous?" "Stop talking to yourself. "Wale?" "You forget you'll be a wale in a few months." "Jeydon?" "Yes?" "You want kids one day?" He shrugs. "Can we adopt a lot of emo kids?" "If you mean Johnnie, Alex, and Kyle no, I don't need insest (don't care it's not spelt right I give up with spelling.) in my family. Because Johlex and Kohnnie." "Don't forget Kylex." "That's a thing?" I nod.

  "But yeah I'd love to adopt.not like a baby though most likely because I'd never be able to tell a child they're adopted." "I couldn't imagine." 

  "You know trump would rather have a dead kid than a gay one?" "What?" "Trump wants to make it legal to force a child to go through training to make them non lgbtq and it bothers me." He laughs," Is that because of me? Also (Y/n), Canada." I laugh," oh yeah." He yawns. "Tired Babe?" He nods. "Go to sleep. I'm right here. And tired." I bury my face in his chest and fall asleep.