I'm not going anywhere JG

Your POV-

  I wake up to crying, it's gentle but still enough to wake me up.  I turn over to ask Johnnie if he's okay. He's crying in his sleep again.  I gently shake his shoulder,"Johnnie, baby?Johnnie? Johnnie? Baby? Baby? Baby wake up." His eyes flutter open. He has that  look in his eyes. "Did you have the dream again?" He nods, and sits up, hugging me. I gently pull him onto my lap, as he starts crying again.

   "Shh , baby don't cry. I'm not gonna go any where baby. I'm gonna stay right here. I promise,"I  coo, rocking him back and forth. "I know, you tell me that all the time I just, I can't help it.  I can't control my dreams or emotions, and I hate it." "Johnnie I know you can't control you feelings, I'm not asking you to either, I just want you to be my Johnnie. And if that means that I have to remind you multiple times that I'm not going anywhere, well that's what I'm gonna do. Because you know what Johnnie Guilbert? I love you." 

    He smiles and burys his  face in my shoulder,"I love you too, Princess." "Are you ready to lay back down yet?"He nods against my shouler.  I lay down on my back with him on top of me. Johnnie  moves so his head is on my chest, and he slides his arms under my back. I gently wrap one arm around his waist and rub his back with the other. I feel him smile against my chest. "Johnnie?" "Yeah?" "Do you feel better now?" "Yeah, I do." "That's good cutie." "You're really comfortable, just so you know."

Johnnie's POV-

    She laughs, I love her laugh, it's so cute. "What ever you say Johnnie." I smile,"You are. You're very comfortable." "Good to know. Now go to sleep." "Fine." I close my eyes and start falling asleep when she starts talking. "You really don't need to worry about losing me, I should be the one worrying. I've seen the way people look at you, both guys and girls. So many people would take you in a heart beat if they got the chance." 

    What  is she talking about? Losing me? She's crazy, I'm not going anywhere, ever. "And I actually have no clue why you think I'm going anywhere because I'm so clingy. How could you possibly believe that you're not good enough when I'm one hundred percent the one who isn't good enough. I mean look at you. You're so attractive and sweet and perfect. Like Jesus, dork, you're amazing."  Me? She's the perfect one.  I feel her start to draw circles on my back,"But I geuss you're okay with the fact that I'm clingy, because I mean, you're still here." 

   That's because you're amazing, and I love you. Duh, come on (Y/n). You're not clingy either. You're actually pretty normal, I'm the clingy possesive one. But I mean you are insanely cuddly if that's what you're thinking. "And I'm so possesive it's stupid. I mean I have to hold your hand or have your arm around me or something along those lines all the time when we're out in public, and I make you mad with out  meaning to. Well I don't but I cause it." No you don't you don't make those guys harass you and take pictures of you. None of that is you're fault. "Stop talking bad about yourself, princess." "Baby,"she drags out the word akwardly,"I didn't know you were still awake." I move and kiss her,"Don't talk about yourself like that. You're better than you think you are." She looks at me,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."  "It's okay princess."

     I move to lay on my side beside her, wrapping my arms around her waist,"Get some sleep, I didn't mean to wake you up earlier." She turns to face me and cuddles up to me, wrapping her arms around me,"Okay baby." After a few minutes of cuddling and me rubbing her back she fell asleep. There we go. "Good night Princess," I kiss her forehead before falling asleep myself.