London to Canada JW

^ Shirtless Jeydon Wale... you're welcome
Reader~
  I sigh as I walk down the stairs of my apartment building. Don't get me wrong I love Canada but I'm homesick. I miss the rainy city of London. I miss my twin brother Dan and his boyfriend Phil. I miss riding on a train to see Zoe or Louise. And being a biggish emo YouTuber who's looked just about the same since she started in 2007 doesn't help.

I'm walking to my car to go get groceries when I bump into a insanely attractive guy. Like oh my gosh he's hot. And strangely familiar. Holy... It's Jeydon Wale! Great job (y/n)!

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."

Jeydon ~
I'm walking up to my new apartment building when I bump into a girl. A really familiar, beautiful, girl. Oh my gosh it's (y/n) Howell! Great job Jeydon.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" "I-it's fine I wasn't paying attention. Also I don't want to seem crazy but can I get a picture with you?" "You want a picture with me? You sure? Because I mean you're Jeydon Wale." "You're (y/n) Howell!" Do you not understand how cool this is?!" She laughs and gets her phone. I grab mine and we take some pictures. She grabs my phone and types something before handing it back and walking away. I look down and realize she just gave me her number. Smooth.

Two months later ~
Reader~
I giggle as Jeydon pokes me. "Waleeeee," I wine. "Whatttttttt?" "I'm bored!" "You're always bored." I was going to fight him on this butttt," You right. Hey Don't take this the wrong way but, Robby and all of six out of seven know Euginia (can't spell.) but none of you trying to help her. " "Are you trying to be Greg?" "No I'm just saying. She slowly killing her self and her fans. Which are also my fans, your's, Robby's. If I knew her I'd get her help." "I would if I could but I can't match her up to a place to get help." "We could." "What just storm into LA. Drag her to a place for help?" "Yes!"

He laughs and pokes my side.  "I don't think that's legal. But you're not wrong." "I know!"