Collab Channel part 2

Johnnie ending=
"Hey (y/n) let's do the not my legs challenge." "But that looks so sexual." "Pwease?", he whines giving me puppy dog eyes. "Fine." "Yay!" He drags me to his room. "Down," he laughs pointing at his bed I laugh and lay down on his bed. He turns on the camera and walks over to me. He basically sits on me, stratling my waist.

"Hello Emspo! It's Johnnie you can't see her face but I'm here with (y/n) and we're doing the not my legs challenge. Also apparently we're running while sitting down." I kick my legs like I'm running. "Want to see a cool thing you can do with your new legs?" He nudges my right leg until my legs kind of form the bottom of a k. He then pulls my other leg up. "Tada." We were messing around for both videos then just laying on his bed. He laughs," Kyle sent me that picture he took of us when we first met you want it?" I nod. He sends it to me and idfc starts playing. He gives me a confused look," that's not your ringtone for everyone else. " "that's because I'm not in love with everyone else," I whisper. "I love you too.

Jordan ending=

I laugh as Jordan zips the oversized jacket over us for the not my arms challenge. "Now we're going to eat Oreos," I giggle. "You and Oreos," he laughs. "They're amazing," I laugh. "Not as amazing as you," he whispers. "What?" "I said not as amazing as Phil." "No you didn't. You're amazing to," I whisper. He blushes," thanks."

Jeydon's ending=

I smile as I finish the intro for the baby food challenge. "You know what you should never name a child?" I ask as I open the first baby food. "What?" "Ineeda." "Why?" "My grandfather knew a women whose name was Ineeda cucumber." "You're kidding." "Nope. Say ah." "Ah."

  I put the baby food in his mouth. "Wtf was that?" "I don't Jeydon what was it?" "Like beef?" "Is that your final answer?" "Yes." "It was ham and ham gravy." "What it was was nasty."

  He laughs and grabs a jar. He feeds me a spoonful. "Blueberry and ... pear." "Yeah." "Why do you give me the good flavors every time?" He shrugs.

Time skip

We were causally laying around in my room talking and Jeydon randomly blurts," I love you!" He then get up and run away. I get up to get him but he's already out off the living room. "Where?" "Bathroom, Andy says." I nod and knock on the bathroom door. "Go away," Jey croaks. "Jey let me in." "No!" "Jey please." I hear the door unlock and I step into the bathroom. He's crying. I walk to him in hug him. He hugs me back. "I love you too Jeydon.