Hold me? *Jeydan Sweetwale*

Jeydon's POV

_flashback_

  I'm washing dishes, when I feel a pair of arms gently wrap around my waist. "Babe? When are you going to come to bed?"  "Jordan," I whine, "I'm trying to do dishes." "You're always doing something. You need to sleep, you've been awake for thirty hours. You need to sleep." He reached forward and turned off the water. He gently takes the plate I was washing from me and put it down, before handing me the dish towel. 

  I wipe my hands and put the towel back down before turning to face Jordan,"I'm fine, teddybear." "No you're not," he picks me up bridal style,"You are gonna go to bed, and we are going to cuddle." "Yay cuddles!" "I refuse to believe you're older than me." "Whatever." He laid me down on our bed and laid down beside me. I turn to face him and wrap my arms around his waist. He wraps his arms around me,"Sleep tight baby." "Night teddybear."

_Flashback over_

Those were the good days. Now, because I pushed him away for so long, he doesn't do that anymore. I miss those days. But know we sleep so far away from each other on the bed that we might as well sleep in different rooms. We're still together but we might as well not be. I love him but, this is my fault. I sigh as I look at him. He was cutely sleeping.  You did this to yourself, Jeydon. I turned awayfrom him again and closed my eyes, falling asleep, sadly.

       She held a gun at him,"Tell him the truth." "What do you mean, the truth?" "That he's cheating on you." "What he, he wouldn't do that."  "Well when the person who 'loves' him ignores him, he goes to get attention from others, who will actually give it to him." "But y-you said you loved me." "Yeah, when you showed me attention and said you cared, and actually showed it. But now you don't seem to care anymore. Sorry, Jeydon." He got up roughly making out with her. It was ovious that his tongue was in her mouth.  "JORDAN! JORDAN TEDDYBEAR PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY IF I WAS LESS CLINGEY! LESS AROUND, BUT OVIOUSLY, I was wrong." I sigh,"I'm so sorry."

Jordan's POV

I woke up to Jeydon whimpering and speaking in his sleep.I listened to what he was saying as I gently shoke him to wake him. He whimpered as he  woke up, "I'm so sorry, I-i-i-i don't blame you." "What the heck are you talking about? It was just a bad dream baby." He blushed, smiling slightly,"You haven't called me that in a year." "That's because Ididn't know you still loved me." He frowned," I'm so sorry, I thought I was being to needy and clingy. I just wantedd to stay out of the way. And well, ended up pushing you away." He was cryin. "Shhhhhh, shhh it's okay. And you weren't clingey. BUt I wouldn't be mad if you were." "Jordan?" "Yes Jey?" "Hold me." I move over and wrap my arms around him.  I lay back pulling him down. He was laying on top of me cutely, nuzzling  his face in my chest as I layed with his hair. "I've got you baby." "I love you teddybear." I smile,"I love you too Baby."