Chapter 3

Kadence P.O.V

School finally ended, but the day is still not yet over. I think I'm going to go home and change before I go out.

"Hey," Ellie says on my right.

"Can you give me a ride? Donavon was supposed to give me one but he's going to be busy with the boys." She said annoyingly as she already started walking forward towards the doors near the parking area. 

"Yeah sure, I just have to make a quick stop back at my place that okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you need one Jamie?" I asked.

"No, I'm good! plus I'm taking some of the girls from the team there."

"Okay, we'll be there in thirty," I responded.

Ellie followed me out to my car, and I must say my car is like my baby. An all shiny pure white Audi R8, beautiful tan leather on the inside with a fresh new scent from the dealership. She hopped in the passenger seat, while I started the cars beautiful roar. 

The air condition blew making the scent strong in the car, while the bass rumbled from the music. While I drove out smoothly, Ellie was quiet all of a sudden.

"Hey," I put one hand on her arm.

"You okay?"

"O-Oh yeah, sorry I'm just thinking." She managed to get out.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I don't know K, It's just..."

I motioned to her, to continue her sentence while my face scrunched up in confusion. 

"It's just, I really like someone and I know me... I, Ellie, do not just stick to a relationship. I'm a person who jumps around but this seems different!"

"Oh, do I know this person" I cooed while I wiggled my eyebrows. 

Before she responded we pulled up in the driveway and parked under the deck into the garage. Ellie still hasn't said anything, but I won't bug her about it. If she doesn't want to tell me, then I will respect that. Right now though, I have to get out of this cheer uniform it smells sweaty and gross. I cringed in my mind. 

"Do you know where we are going to eat anyways?" I asked.

"I think Cook Out."

Let me say this, the girls and I aren't those types who eat healthy twenty-four seven or fawn over magazines to find new ways to stay fit. The team can eat like football players, and there is no shame for that. 

As I made my way up the stairs and past the guest bedrooms going into mine, I quickly stripped my clothes off to find a pair of black high waisted shorts and a loose tank top to tuck in. 

While I was stripping Ellie walks in biting into an apple, she laid on my all white king sized bed and she gave me an up and down look. What is she staring at? I swear this girl is not being herself today or lately in general. 

"May I help you E?" I asked slipping into my shorts.

"O-Oh! Nothing! Sorry, I was looking at your tank top over there... Where'd you get it?"

"I actually don't know." I laughed.

After getting into my clothes, I went to the bathroom and sat down in my fluffy chair near the mirror to touch up my make up. I heard the flat screen turned on and heard the intro song to Orange Is The New Black. I haven't watched it yet, but I've seen previews which seems like a good show. Wait for a second...