Chapter 13

A/N: Ahhh I love this chapter, not trying to push or force anything but there is still much to find out about Ellie don't get her wrong. I wanted to do a point of view from Ellie but I'm still thinking about it, tell me what you guys think. Should I make a P.O.V for Ellie?

Brooklyn's P.O.V

She handed the pass towards the teacher and waited for a response.

"Okay, Ms. Vanderwal. Take a seat somewhere in the back." The teacher said politely.

She looked up and immediately saw my face, oh god. My stomach dropped to the point where it felt sickening and I didn't want to be here, her face quickly scrunched in as if I was a huge bothersome to her. 

I probably was, I gripped my jacket lightly feeling quite uncomfortable and she made her way to the back of the class. The click of her heels echoed throughout the class and each one made me shrink into my seat. This girl will make my life a living hell.

Ellie kept staring at me while she departed from the front of the room to her chair, we kept eye contact until my blind spot. I swear I felt a sweat broke on my forehead, it felt like her stares were tiny sun burns biting me away. I felt a cold air behind me and a lavender scent slightly blowing through my hair, until I felt something hot against my ear.

"This class will be fun, isn't that right Brooklyn?" she whispered.

My shoulders sank and felt a shiver run up my spine.

"Class!" The teacher yelled excitedly.

"I know it is your last year and you all are probably relieved. You know what my favorite holiday is? Graduation because it's a year where I can bid adieu to most of the kids that didn't bother trying in my class." She gave out a sigh.

"... so to start off the year, we will be reading a book. The Great Gatsby. Does anyone have any problems with that?"

To be honest, I loved the book, we were supposed to read it last year but the English department changed it last minute. The feeling of Ellie right on my shoulders felt like her eyes were on me the whole time like piercing daggers stabbing me. The whole period felt uneasy and sickening.

~~~~~~~~

The class finally ended and I quickly rushed out of the classroom, I usually don't but I did. The feeling of fear was not as pleasing. I made it to my Anatomy class and felt relieved, a class where I don't have to worry about any distractions. I sat down on a stool where the lab tables were and plugged one ear with a headphone. I slowly grabbed my textbook out of my bag.

"Alright, you guys are in pairs today." Ms. Ford said.

I usually don't have a partner first there's an odd amount of students in the class, and second, no one knows that I exist.

"Directions are already on the table, so I don't have to walk you through every step. We're in an AP classroom, act like you are college students. Today you're just helping each other study. It's not a race or an experiment just quizzing." She said sharply

I got to studying by myself, and I'm better learning by myself and not with others. I plugged my other headphone into my ear and started flipping through my flashcards.

I can't believe that Ellie is in my first class, she hates me like with a passion. Kadence took me to this hill that was absolutely beautiful and every time I got near her I had this nervousness, she put her hand on top of mine.

I wanted to hold it back, but I didn't know if it would be right. I know people do stuff like that to comfort one another, but it just... she felt different. Okay! focus Brooklyn... anatomy class. Not...