Chapter 25

A/N: I know this is the day after or two, but I couldn't help but keep writing hehehe. Some really intense parts are coming up, not like it already is, but just hold your horses and please bear with me. 

Comment below while reading, Enjoy ~~~

Kadence's P.O.V

We all turned to see Brooklyn running out of the building looking upset as ever. God, what have I done? My hand gripped my wallet, why didn't she tell me about this? I know one thing now though, she likes girls! She even has an ex-girlfriend!

Both the girl Casey and I ran out after her, we saw her jump in a taxi and take off. Damn it.

"Miss, would you like your vehicle?"

The valet asked.

"Yes, please make it quick. I have to catch that taxi."

"You don't even know where she's going," Casey said a little agressivley.

My hot breath hit the air causing smoke to come out, she was seriously getting on my nerves. Who was she anyway? I mean, who was she really? I dug through my purse looking for my phone.

"Hello? Earth to Kadence!" She nearly yelled.

"What!?" I abrupt.

"I have known Brooklyn longer than you have."

"No, really? I didn't notice considering you're her ex-girlfriend!"

"My point was! I know where she's going!" She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, then you're hopping in my car. Don't think this makes anything good between us."

"Wasn't planning on being good terms with you anyways."

My car pulled the edge of the sidewalk and the valet opened the doors for us. We both thanked the man politely and drove off.

"Okay, directions please," I said looking forward.

"Do you know Greenville park grave?"

I nodded, "What about it?"

"Just go there, it's not really my place to say why."

I started to drive forwards following the speed limit. I hope nothing happens to her. My hands gripped the steering wheel feeling on edge. My phone started to ring on blue-tooth, I slid my finger across the pad to answer.

"Yes?" I asked with annoyance.

"Hey, sorry. Are you going to be able to find Brooklyn tonight?" Ellie asked.

"Oh, yeah... sorry for just dashing out on you guys like this."

"It's completely fine, the dance isn't that great anyways."

"Hey! We worked hard for it."

"Sorry K, Jamie and I both love you. Be safe tonight and call me if you need anything."

"Alright, bye."

Ellie hung up, and my eyes were still focused on the road. I didn't mean to sound rude to Brooklyn tonight, I probably wasn't giving her enough attention. Why did I have to do this? I knew she isn't much of a socializer and I shouldn't have pushed her to come.

"Hey..." Casey said.

"Don't think that this is your fault."

"Casey, it is both of our faults. We put her under pressure and made her run away."