Chapter 32

A/N: Hello my dearies! I've been snowboarding for the past couple days and it is such a pain but it is fun! I've had so much time on my hands and I can slowly feel the book coming to an end! Except we have a couple more chapters to go! 

Comment below on what you think or comment while reading! 

Enjoy ~~~

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I felt the sudden sensation of Kadence kissing me around my face, my eyes were closed but obviously, hers wasn't. She was wide-awake, I started to giggle and hide under her covers.

"It's Christmas!" She nearly yelled.

I gave out a groan and took the blankets off from my face, I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was nine in the morning. Why Kadence? Just why? I wanted to sleep in but knowing her she seemed a bit too excited for Christmas yet it was nice.

I had almost an hour left to sleep but I don't think she was letting down anytime soon.

"Do you have anything to do today?" I asked groggily.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, I leaned my back against her headboard and let out a yawn.

"Nope! I was hoping I could have you all today. Your gift is somewhere but we have to go to some places."

"Aren't the places and stores all closed though? I mean it's Christmas."

"You will see." She smiled.

We got dressed easily and went down the stairs. No one was home, in fact, everyone was working today in the hospital and I mean Jacob, Caroline, and her parents. Kadence let out a small gasp once she walked through the kitchen and started to walk backward back into the living room.

"No way..." She mumbled.

I gave her a confused looked and followed closely behind.

"What is it...?"

"Look."

She pointed towards the fireplace and a giant Christmas tree was nearly touching the high ceiling. The lights were glimmering on it, the candy canes were set, and wait... did they strung popcorn to it? I've never seen that before.

"Christmas just got ten times better!" She yelled.

She took my hand and we were out the door. Kadence walked over the passenger seat side and opened the door for me. She let out a laugh and smiled at me, well she seems excited. We settled into her car that still had the scent of leather lingering around.

After Ellie's party everyone was starting to leave apparently most of them are going out of town and when I mean most of them I mean all of them. Ellie is going to London for some fashion thing with her mom, Donavon is heading to the Dominican Republic. Jamie is going to Greece but will meet up with Ellie later on at the show. The cousins Luke and Kyle are going to go snowboarding up in Switzerland.

Kadence and I, on the other hand, will be staying in town, I somewhat feel guilty that maybe I was the reason she didn't want to go on vacation. The break was nearly over but after today New Years is right around the corner.

She pulled up near a dock along the bay, which was a bit far but not as far as the hill she took me to. A strong muscular valet man took Kadence car away to go park it which wasn't far away. I looked around to see the snow still falling lightly, it was beautiful especially over the bay.

Christmas lights were strung up against the dock and we slowly made our way down the middle. Her soft hands were interlocked with mine and I stood close by to her, the cold icy wind was blowing against us. Looking straight ahead I saw something shining bright, it was high enough where I couldn't be able to reach it.