Chapter 29

A/N: Hello lovelies! I'm sorry for a while wait on a new chapter. One, I got sick again and could barely move. Two, I was crammed with homework/work/college stuff. Anyways here is a chapter was done and ready. 

Comment below or while reading and enjoy~~~~~~

Kadence's P.O.V

The winter break finally came, after preparing for multiple tests that Brooklyn and I have been studying we passed them with flying colors. Her dad was still nowhere in sight and it's nice seeing Brooklyn not as damaged anymore.

Thinking back on how we first met there has been a lot of drama, but I remembered she seemed more quiet and shy. Slowly she started to opening up to me and I loved it, the cheer team has been a little difficult since most of them don't accept me as their captain anymore but that's okay.

They knew not to mess with me after they heard about Joanna being kicked off the team, she should be glad I kept her secret about her doing drugs though. I never was one for drugs, I was always the one for booze and liquor. The only alcohol that I've been having lately though was wine, Brooklyn was really uncomfortable around it.

I don't blame her considering everything that has happened at the parties and her dealing with her father's obsession with it. I was worried every time she went home; her dad was incognito and I wanted to stay the night but I don't think she is comfortable with that just yet.

The girls and I have come up with difficult routines for the championships which were in January but with our football team making it to states the week after is going to be hard. I mean the cheers were the same routines that we did for any other football game, but the fact that exams are in the middle of it is going to be hard.

Usually every year Ellie, Jamie and I would crash at my house and study with a timer that was set to thirty minutes each section. Mrs. Vanderwal offered to help in sophomore year and she did that by hiring a server and a maid to run our errands. We all have high G.P.A's and I'm still having the debate in my head whether I should choose Juilliard over Hopkins.

I did turn my applications and test scores to Juilliard and Andrea were impressed with them, she even told me I was a perfect fit, to begin with. Which was nice, both of the colleges are not too far away from home.

Ellie would probably do internships with her mom's fashion company meaning she would travel to Europe a lot and probably stay the summer there. Jamie doesn't know what she wants to do quite yet but she has discussed about law school which was surprising. I mean she can talk a person down, to tell the truth, which was kind of scary.

Brooklyn's decision letter to Hopkins was on its way and she was turning into a nervous wreck, usually around January or February we would receive our letters. We both submitted our applications there for early admission which was nice because they are better than regular admission.

Today's plans were last minute Christmas shopping with Jacob, it'll be fun because I'll finally meet Caroline. He should just be glad he's not doing a family dinner with her except my father would probably be more fond of her considering she went to medical school.

I kept receiving emails from Andrea who was trying to convince me to go to Juilliard but I simply responded telling her that I was waiting for my Hopkins letter.

My father hasn't spoken to me since the dinner and he has tried talking to Jacob but he would just ice him out.

I started to drive towards the mall, I was supposed to meet Jacob and Caroline at the coffee shop held to the side once you entered in. I parked my car and started to walk in, the weather was nice and snow looked like it was about to fall any second now at this pace.