Chapter Fourteen |Year Three|

Soon after the party at the Malfoy's, it was time for all the children to head back to Hogwarts. Camille was, of course, ever the dolled-up guinea pig and acted as if going to King's Cross and riding a train was as if they were attending a fancy gala at Paris. Nevertheless, Amelie submitted to Camille's constant nagging of wearing something nicer, and putting on a making her hair look better, and -

"Oh shut up, Camille, I get that I look horrible and stuff. I let you pick out my outfit and do my hair, didn't I? Now please stop whining to me about this. It's getting annoying," Amelie said to her sister dryly.

Camille pouted. "But it's true! Besides, I lent you my Burberry heeled boots, didn't I? Who's the good sister now?" she said shrilly. "I realized you wanted to look good, for your scrawny little boyfriend - "

"Wait, what? Back it up?" Amelie said, confused. "If you know who my boyfriend is, great, why don't you introduce us? 'Cause I sure don't have a clue."

"Don't be immature," reprimanded Camille for technically no reason. "I'm talking about that little blonde one, you know, Malfoy? I saw you two dancing. You looked cute, for once."

Amelie rolled her eyes. "Be quiet. I always look cute... I think? Besides, not the point. Draco and I are just friends. Nothing more to it."

Whilst Camille was making Amelie look tres magnificque, the younger sister was thinking about that night. To be honest, Amelie and Draco really hadn't been friends for that long. Yes, he was nice at... their study session, the Christmas Party, and all the time between that. Which was, like, two weeks.

But she somehow felt a connection between the two. While it wasn't explosive, she could sense it was there, like a ladder. But he was dating one of her best friends, Astoria. Eh. It was probably a silly infatuation or such, anyways. She turned her attentions back on Camille, who was ranting about her nose.

Finally, Camille was done with her silly, silly hair situation. Amelie looked herself in the mirror, saw that she looked quite quaint to say the least, and stuck out her tongue at Camille. "Ha, I look cute. Nya."

It was clear the brunette had gained some confidence in herself during her time at Hogwarts. Usually she would spend 75 % of her time looking in the mirror by saying she was ugly. Face. Ugly. Eyes. Ugly. Nose. Ugly. Mouth. Ugly.

But now, she didn't seem that self-depracating, so that, of course, was a good thing. Camille rolled her eyes so hard at Amelie's little comeback that she felt she had probably gotten it stuck in its socket.

"Come on, girls. We're leaving! " came the voice of their mother from downstairs. Camille's smug facade washed away and the two shared sheepish glances. Every time they left for Hogwarts, it seemed they were late to get downstairs.

They hauled down their suitcases down the stairs, not bothering with a levitating charm. Even with a adult in the house, they didn't want to break the rule of no magic outside of school. In Amelie's exceptionally heavy trunk, however, were a few tools she was going to use to prank people at Hogwarts. With the help of Harry, respectively. After all, marauders of the second generation.

Amelie saw her mother casting half-amused, half-alarmed glances at their appearances. Both girls wisely said nothing.

"Was their some event or gala I was not warned of, girls?" she asked, her expression finally betraying (mostly) humor. Amelie shook her head.

"Nope - "

"Well, remember, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, Jaxon. Remember him? The hot one? Mum, I've no idea why Amelie got all dolled up, though," she said, her nose wrinkling. "Probably being a wannabe. Of me."