My past

Picture of Luna on top! Enjoy the story.

"Hi" will be talking about the past 

"Hi" will be the present

~~~Luna's POV~~~

You may be wondering, ' why did this 10-year-old child run away from her pack, just because of being treated like a slave?'

Well, you see, before I ran away, my parents, siblings and alpha have been using me as a punching bag, it doesn't matter to them what the reason was.

Out of anger, me tripping over the carpet in the living room, the tea I served not being up to par, if they just want to hit something out of boredom, anything can be their reason really, it can even be because a bird flew past their window.

Every day before any mealtime, they will take away my portion, provided I even had one, to begin with, and starve me until they are satisfied. The longest they have not fed me was 1 month, that month was the month that I got humiliated and ran away for good.

Wolves can survive without eating for 2 months, so technically I was lucky to find that loaf of bread. Before that, whenever they starve me back at the pack, I will always try to survive with only water.

But unfortunately, sometimes when they come into my room wanting to beat me and saw my bottles of water, they would take them away and beat me saying that I don't even deserve a single drop of water from within this house and from any of the other pack members.

However, despite all this, I always held hope that one day my mate will save me from all of this.......At least, that's what I thought. I should've known that it was wishful thinking.

When I turned 10, I bumped into Nick who is the child of the current Alpha. I felt my heart speed up as Jinx said happily in my mind that he's our mate, happiness bloomed in my heart. Finally, he can stop this nightmare, I can finally be free from the abuse... Yet something didn't feel....right, why are my instincts telling me to run and get out of this place.

He suddenly grabs me by the wrist and dragged me to an abandoned building that was located at the very corner of the pack's territory, the place looked like it hasn't been used since the Stone Age.

He threw me onto the ground, and suddenly I saw my entire family member and Nick with his grade A fighters, fear quickly overtook my body and I started to shake, and tremble as though I offended or done something that only a Monster will do. Nick suddenly grabs my Long hair and put up three fingers to vow

"I, Nick, the next Alpha in line for this pack! Officially reject this fucking useless bitch as my mate and your luna!"- Nick announced, slamming my head into the ground and started attacking me while my family members did nothing but watched in amusement.

Reality sets in as my heart was broken into a million pieces, he who was supposed to protect me unconditionally, he who's supposed to fight the world and stand by my side...

The person that started this whole thing and has the power to stop all the abuse that the pack has been giving me... has just rejected me.

Each time his fist landed on my body, pure pain, sadness and hatred pumped through my veins.

what did I do to deserve this?

Why me?

I thought to myself as I just gave up on putting up with any kind of resistance.

After finishing his vows along with his reliance attack, applause echoed in the room and one by one light were switched on, I felt embarrassed and humiliated, the whole fucking pack was here cheering and clapping at what he said.