Ryuu and team vs assassins

~~~~Ray POV~~~~

After announcing the first fight, I went towards Mr Alpha and his group, dragging them around the base so that they are familiar with the place.

~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

"Well then any question?" I asked them as we arrived at the door of the ballroom.

"I have a question. Where will be the battles be held at?I mean, surely you won't let them fight in the ballroom right?"-Nick asked

"Very smart Mr Alpha. Well, as you said, I'm not gonna let them fight in the ballroom. We're going to another location.However, it's easy to get lost.So we decided to go in a group whenever we need to go there."-I explained

I opened the door, revealing the Shikigami. As they saw me, they turned to me and bowed as they said in sync "Good Afternoon Boss"

I replied "Good afternoon. Is everyone here already?"

They looked around and nodded their heads."

Ray-" Good, now I know that everyone is clear with the rules. But, we have some first timers here so I'm gonna give another briefing.

First of: NEVER go to another location other than the path that we're walking without another person that knows the path to the place.

Then: Follow the instructions given, anything happens INFORM ME or any of the assassins or Ryuu and the others.

That's all. Am I clear?"

"YES MDM!"

~~~~TIME SKIP AGAIN~~~~

As we reached the location, I turned around to see if anyone was missing and thankfully no one was. I went to the wall and pushed a certain area,the earth rumbled and the door opened. Revealing a big arena

Jake-"So this is where the battle be held at. Ray, where do we go when we're not fighting?"He asked

Ray-"There's a total of 4 level. The highest two is for us to stay while we're still here. The lowest level is the arena while the second lowest level is the audience area. Ryuu's team and assassin's team, are you guys ready?"

"Yes mdm!"

Ray-"Very well, everyone else go towards the 2nd level. I'll stay here to be the judge."I stated. Soon, everyone headed towards the 2nd floor.

Ray-"Can both teams make their way to the center of the arena?"As I told them, they made their way to the center. "Good, now I want a clean fight.No torturing your opponents, no breaking of bones or serious injuring of one another and most important rule, DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER. The team wins when the other teams surrender or when the team is unable to continue.You only have 15 minutes,Am I clear?"

"Yes boss!"

Ray-"Now step back to the other end.....Your fight...Begins!"

~~~~3rd pov~~~~

As soon as Ray stated that the fight had begun, the assassins took positions as Ryuu and his team took action.(SHORT FIGHTING MOMENTS)