Bonds

Previously( On the vampire dairies><jk)

"This is gonna be hell." Micheal stated with a slightly paled face with Chris and Tyler nodding their head at a fast pace to the point where it looks like their head was gonna drop off.

"Why's that?" Lucifer asked innocently

"Back at the agency, Ray was known as the Satan from hell when it comes to training.Just 1 lap of her route would most probably be half of this mountain." Chris said as flashbacks of him training with Ray came into his head.

"It couldn't be that bad." Nicolas stated

Oh Boy was he wrong...

~~~~Back to the story~~~~

" Come on boys! 100 more push-ups to go!"-Ray commanded

"Y-Yes Mdm!"

"You can do it! Finish 50 more push-up then take a 5 mins breather before going for a 10 km run!"-Ray encouraged

"A-after 500 push-ups, we only got 5 minutes break then we have to run 5km?! What kind of a demon is she?!"-Nicolas complained

"W-well, she was a General for the army once..I-I'm not surprised by her nickname 'the demon trainer'"-Lucifer informed, remembering the stories Ray would sometimes tell him

"What are you guys talking?Hurry and finish up your last 10 then go drink up, I'm not going to give any resting extension."Ray said 

"Y-Yes Mdm!"

~~~~Timeskip to after the run~~~~

"I-I am officially afraid of Ray for life" Jake announced, sprawling on the floor and panting for dear air

"Bruh, this is only day one.This is nothing."Tyler stated as he wiped off some of his sweat

"Says the one that couldn't survive her training at first." Both Micheal and Ryuu stated as they lean on each others back.

"S-shut up!I wasn't ready back then!"- Tyler shouted, a tint of pink on his cheek.

Ray walked over to them and started clapping her hands to catch everyone's attention.

"Alright boys! That's it for the morning, go get lunch and meet me back here by 1pm"-Ray commanded 

People mumbled a 'yes' instead of shouting due to their tiredness. Our main group started making their way to the dining area to get some food before going to the lounge to relax.

But when they reached the lounge, they saw Ray, sitting on the sofa using a left hand to support her head as she snoozed.

"Let's keep it down unless time's up."-Micheal said which everyone agreed 

"Why is she so tired anyway? She didn't even train." Jake asked curiously

"She would always test out the plans she had for the group before applying it on us so that she'll know if it's too hard for us. If it is, she'll plan others." Yuu said as he made his way to Ray sitting next to her and guided her head onto his lap.

"Besides, she always have two plans in case one didn't work, that means she went through 2 hard training..So she twice as tired as us."Ryuu spoke, trying to hide his jealousy laced in his voice.

"*sigh* Guess that's one thing that never change about her.."-Nicolas said, reminiscing in the past.

"What did she do?" Yuki said curious as to what she did for him

"She once planned my birthday party when our parents was out of town, she didn't tell or inform anyone that. I just woke up to a birthday card, a handmade bracelet and a cake in the dining room.." Nicolas said, playing with the bracelet that was mentioned.

"Even though you still treated me badly after that day, you wore that bracelet ever since.."Ray mentioned, as she opened her eyes while looking at her older brother.

"..Yea.After all, it was our favorite color black and blue.It doesn't really take too long to figure who was the one that did it.Besides, you're the only one that does handicrafts at home."Nicolas informed, surprising everyone that he knew what Ray liked to do before she ran away.

"*chuckles* Well,I had to fix all of your tore parts for the clothes and I needed something to get my mind of what was happening"-Ray revealed, making the brothers and alpha looked down in guilt.

"Welp, honestly speaking.. I'm thankful the way you guys treated me.."Ray confessed

Everyone present looked at her shocked at what she said.She's happy about what she went through?!Realizing the look on their face, Ray decided to explained herself.

"W-Well..If you guys didn't mistreat me,I wouldn't be able to become stronger..I wouldn't be able to get the best team ever..And I wouldn't be able to have such a big family..So..I-I guess,t-thank you.." Ray explained with a tint of blush on her cheek seeing as how she's been treating them like an ass, yet here she is thanking them.

Not being able to hold back, Nicolas, Jake and Lucifer jumped on her and started crying their hearts out as they repeated their apologies over and over again.The rest just watches as the siblings bonds mends back bit by bit..