She's yours

~~~~3rd POV~~~~

It was the next morning,everyone silently eat breakfast, no words exchanged since Ray left with the enemies. Micheal not be able to take the tension anymore decided to break it.

"So, what do we do now?"- He asked

"I'm getting her back.I promised never to abandon her, I'm keeping my promise."-Ryuu replied with no hesitation

"Promise?"-Nick questioned

Everyone turned to face Ryuu for answer, who sigh at the attention.

"Long story short, I promised to never abandon her and I'm not about to break my promise."-Ryuu said, Nick nodded and quickly turned away to hide the hurt in his eyes.

"Of course we're getting her back,but who has a plan now?"-Yuu asked

"The plan is simple, rescue mission. We'll sneak in, one distraction team , one sneak team. "-Tyler said

"The distraction team will cause a fight at the furthest area possible while Sneak team goes in and save her."-Chris explains

"The question know is who'll be on the sneak team and who'll be on distraction team?"-Yuki asked

Nick watched as the discussion continues, he took a quick a glance at Ryuu who looks lifeless . His eyes all puffy and red indicating crying, his hair looks shrivelled. Overall, he looks like shit, weighing his options,Nick took a deep breath before standing up from his seat as he looked towards Ryuu, making eye contact with him.

"Ryuu, let's have a fight before we continue with the plan."

Everyone eyes widened at what Nick just said.Jake slammed his hands on the table

"What the fuck are you thinking?! Now's not the time to pick a fight! Why would you even fight Ryuu now anyway? He already beat you went we're training in Japan!"-Jake shouted

"Just let me do this will ya?!"-Nick shouted back shocking Jake

Jake was shocked at the raw emotions his Alpha was displaying, Nick has tears brimming in his eyes. His eyes held sadness, loneliness and regret, yet there's determination.Keeping quiet, he nodded before taking a step back.

Nick turned his head back to Ryuu, waiting for his reply which a nod. Nick nodded and said that the fight will happen at a abandoned place on the far left at noon before walking off.Jake and Nicolas sense that something was wrong with their Alpha so they chased them, leaving the rest dumb-founded.

"That was weird of him"-Haru commented, receiving agreements from the rest. 

"Whatever it is, we'll discuss saving Ray later since we'll need them as well. Lucifer, you go check on them, Tyler and Chris you guys are on cleaning duties. Ryuu you go rest till the fight."- Micheal directed, with no objections, everyone went their separate ways.

Ryuu slowly made his way to his room, opening the door her looked around.

"What are you looking for?"-A voice chimed, his eyes widened as he quickly turned around but all he saw was an after image of Ray standing by the door.He blinked his eyes rapidly as he rubbed his eyes, as his eyes cleared up all he saw was Micheal staying at where Ray was staying.

"N-nothing.."-Ryuu stuttered

Micheal frowned, knowing perfecting well what he saw just now. He walked into the room and sat on Ryuu's bed, he motioned Ryuu to sit to which he did. Silence surrounded them as they just sat there not talking, not being to handle the silence,  Micheal decided to speak up.