The mission

~~~Ray's POV~~~

Do you know the feeling of being shot at any place on your body on every Mission or getting stabbed whenever you failed a Mission cuz of your emotions such as sympathy?

Having to sleep with people just to kill them? That's what I went through for the past 8 years, yes I'm 18 now and I'm at the best assassin in TTA and my group is the strongest as well.

And no, as much as I sound like I despise what I'm doing, the people I killed deserve it. They're all rapists, killers, drug dealers and human traffickers. 

Plus, I made all the decisions myself, Lucas always made sure that I'm comfortable with the mission, if I refuse to go on the mission, he will never force me to go. Unless I'm very needed in the particular mission.

I quickly made my way back home, missing my bed. As I walked through the door, I saw Micheal sitting on the sofa, with popcorn in hand. He turned around and we made eye contact, he smiled as he waved at me

"Hey Ray!"-He hollered

"Hey!" - I hollered back, making my way towards him.

Short intro on Micheal, he has been in TTA for 9 years and he's currently at the age of 19, he is my elder Brother from TTA, way better than my old useless siblings. He protects me and makes sure that I have everything I need. He's always there whenever I'm sad and will make it his life mission to cheer me up no matter what.

Suddenly felt someone behind me as they launched towards me, I quickly sidestepped, but the figure managed to regain his footing and pounced on me again, this time I wasn't fast enough to dodge it.

"RayRay!!!!!You're home, I've been lonely without you. I missed your cooking."- An obnoxious person shouted into mah precious ear, my poor ear;-;.

"Um, Tyler? If you don't let go, she's gonna faint."- Micheal pointed out, seeing me practically trying to breathe and weakly trying to escape this deathtrap called Tyler

"Oh shit!Sorry,, RayRay.."Tyler said. loosening his grip majorly, but still not letting go of me.

" it's ok,," I told him flashing a smile

Tyler is like my younger brother and he has been here for 7 years and he's now 18 as well! But he's younger than me by 2 months, plus he's more childish and playful than me, hence I'm older. The 3 of us has been staying in the same house ever since we were put in a team by Lucas 6 years ago.

We clicked instantly and shared every moment since then. Our past, the worst mission we went to before teaming up, our embarrassing moments, the sad moments, everything.

With the 3 of us now seated on the sofa, we decided to watch some movie when suddenly, my phone started ringing. Knowing that it was working, we all groaned. Pausing the movie, I quickly answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello? Ray here."- I said into the phone, only to hear a sad sigh come through the phone.

" Hey Ray, call the team up, there's a Mission," Lucas said in an unwilling tone which is very rare.

"Got it, we'll be right there sir, is everything okay Lucas? " I asked, worried about him.

" You'll understand when you guys hear about the mission, for now just come in and meet me in my office." - He said hanging up the phone. I locked my phone before making eye contact with both Micheal and Tyler.

" Boys, time to go!" I said as I looked at the phone quizzically, the mission must've put him in a bad mood.

They nodded as they got off the sofa and headed to their rooms to change clothes. I didn't bother since I just came back from the outside world so I'm decent.