The Morning

~~~~Recap~~~~

Upon reaching her room, everyone stared at the problem which was quite huge which is....well... There's only one bed that  is a queen sized bed.

"What the?! Didn't you say every room has 2 beds?!" Nick asked Jake whom was the one that gave him the information about the rooms.

"Yeaaaa.. As if I will tell you the actual information.. You'll just flip out and go ham and cheese for the arrangement." Jake said as he gets some agreements from the others

"I guess that mean I have to share bed with whomever that stays with me for that week.." Ray realized making the 4 guys whom just let the information sink in blushed.

"But just curious, why is only Ray's room queen size bed?"Micheal questioned as everyone turned to the source of the information Jake.

"Well..The reason is pretty stupid but due to the unexpected amount of people that came back with us, we...well..ran out of beds..."

.

.

.

.

"WHAT KIND OF A REASON IS THAT?!"

~~~~Back to the story~~~~

After the whole charade about the bed, they agreed to meet in the morning for breakfast before going for a strategy meeting with the rest of the pack. Everyone said their good nights and retreated into their respective rooms, leaving the awkward pair on their own.

"Hope you're not a bed-hogging type." Yuu Joked

Ray chuckled before commenting" I'm pretty sure I'm not."

"Great! Because I am, so I'm gonna need you to surrender yourself as well as your pillow!" Yuu said making both burst out laughing

Silence graced it's presence like the amazing thing it is as the two were not sure what to say while sitting beside each other by the bed side with a small smile on both faces. Yuu deemed it was a good time to be clumsy tried to shift onto the bed but got his legs tangled up causing him to push Ray down onto the bed surprising her.

"Oof! My goodness Yuu, I knew you are clumsy but this has got to be a whole new level of clumsiness!" Ray exclaimed

Yuu chuckled nervously before muttering an apology to Ray.

Their eyes locked as Yuu swallowed a thick bile of saliva down his throat, pinning her hands by the side of her head, his eyes flickered between her lips and her eyes.

With Ray doing the same, unconsciously Yuu started leaning in as Ray was stoned unsure of what to do. As Yuu got closer and closer, Ray heart sped up while both slowly closed their eyes.Leaving no more than an inch gap, their breath intertwining as Yuu tried to close up the gap.

*Knock knock*

"Hey love-birds! Open the fucking door! You guys better not be doing anything weird in there!" Nicolas yelled into the room breaking the 2 out of their trance. 

In a rush, they shifted away from each other causing Yuu to fall off the bed, Ray chuckled and got up to open the door.

By their door was Nicolas and a rather pissed off Nick. Curious of their presence, Ray raised(No Pun Intended) her eyebrows asking

"Sooo, what's going on?"

"Oh nothing, just trynna make sure that nothing is or was going on between both of you."Nick said with the most sour-puss of a face.