Special Chapter(How Yuki meet Ray)

Sooo.. Thank You so much for your support! This book is now 5th in Assassin, I really can't believe it! Now that that's out of the way, lets' get to the story!

A quick heads-up, Ray was 13 years old when she met Yuki whom was 12 years old

~~~~Yuki POV~~~~

It's been 5 years since I ran away from my abusive parents.Since then, I've living in the streets and since life sucks I have to steal in order to survive especially since no one would hire a 12 years old no matter his situation.

'It's cold..I need to either find warmth or steal jackets' I thought as I rubbed my hands together and brought it close to my mouth which I then blew some hot air onto my hands.

White snow flutter down from the sky as I shivered.Looking at a food stall, I thought about the targeted stall before putting my plans into action.

~~~~TimeSkip~~~~ 

"Hey you kid, get back here!" The fruit stall owner yelled as he chased after me

..Yup Nailed the plan

"Wahhhh...Help me..Someone.." I said monotonously which made the owner even more pissed 

I held the apple the I stole closer to my body as I ran as fast as I can. Looking to my left, I saw a path and without thinking I ran to the path. 

However, it was as though I'm in a typical movie or anime..I ran into a dead end. I panted and looked around only to find none. 

"Looks like it's a dead end, it's time to teach you a lesson about stealing."

I rolled my eyes at that stupid sentence.

"Really?Really? You're gonna pull that sentence from those typical movie? What's next?Someone comes and saves me?"Yuki said sarcastically knowing it won't happen.

"....Yes actually." A voice spoke out. 

We tried to look for the source but couldn't find it. As I looked up, I saw shadow figure standing at the rooftop edge with their hands tucked into their coat pocket. 

They looked me straight in the eyes, before taking a step in front..Wait..They're gonna get hurt falling from there,the hell are they thinking?!

"Watch out!" I shouted instinctively. 

I saw them smirk. The wind from blew the hood off revealing  Long, silky,black hair. Pale yet sun kissed skin with pitch black eyes which is glimmering with and their lips in a playful smirk. 

Soft thud graced it's presence as the stranger landed on the floor as if she didn't jump off the roof of a 3 level building.

"Well,I may not be a knight.But I'm pretty sure I can kick someone's ass."-She said,placing her hands by her hips.

"HAH! What can a kid like you can do?"The shop clerk laughed

"....Seriously dude, you need to stop stealing lines from movies.If not, you might get arrested for stealing that much words."Both the girl and I said in union

"W-Why you!" The guys pounced on the girl, but in a flash the guy was on the floor with the girl holding his arm folded behind him.

"Such a childish adult.. Do you really think he wanted a life like this?Have you thought of his side of his story on why he did it?No,you adults always jump to conclusion without listening to the other person. And you wonder why your kids don't like to talk to you about their problem."She said, her fringe covering her eyes.

"Ray, what are you doing?" 

We turned towards the source of the voice. A boy who looks no older than 14 stood there with his hand tucked into his pants. 

"Oh?Ryuu,there you are!" The girl now know as 'Ray' eyes shined with amusement.

"Here I am!As if! Why did you run off so suddenly?!" The boy called 'Ryuu'  shouted while stomping towards us

"Wahhhh!!!I'm sorry! Yuki quick protect me!"Ray said as she hugged me from behind.

I looked around before looking towards Ryuu whom then said

"Yea, she meant you. She tends to give people nicknames or names when she likes them."

"I mean...If that's okay with you.."Ray muttered shyly while burying her face deeper into my back.

My eyes widened as her warmth spread throughout my back. A small smile was pasted on my face, I held her hand that was around my waist and slowly turned around, making me come face to face with her. 

She slowly looked up making eye contact with me making me blush. I sighed then placed my hand on her head patting it

"Yuki eh? I like that..I like that alot.."

Ray's eyes widened for a second, before smiling widely.

"I'm glad to hear that!So Yuki..Would like to come with us?"

I thought about it for a few second

"You know what, why not?"I said as I hugged Ray tighter for warmth which she happily returned the hug.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhh..Guys?I'm still here you know?" Ryuu said hoping to get Ray's attention which he failed.

 Ryuu sighed but smiled 

"Welcome to the group Yuki."

I gave him a small smile back as thanks before going back to enjoy the warmth.

.

.

.

.

"Oh Ryuu! You're still here?"Ray asked,surprised that Ryuu was still standing there.

As soon as Ryuu heard that sentence, a gloomy aura was bestowed upon him as he went to a corner and drew circles on the floor.

Both Ray and I sweatdropped at his action, Ray quickly yet gently let go of the embrace then ran to Ryuu to try and cheer him up.

I sighed at the sight of the 2,thinking

"This is going to be interesting."